November 11, 2012 on the Disney Dream!!

Im so excited!! Sucks no more ppl have joined yet!! Does anyone know if they'll be interested in doing FE with this group??

We have lost my BIL and Niece sailing with us, but gained 6 more ppl!!

In MY personal party it will be Me, DH, 3 children (7,5,3) Mother in law, Father in law and brother in law (14 or 15) and then my father in laws cousin, wife, 2 children (17 & 19) and 2 guests will be joining us now =) its contagious I tell ya!! :P

Im so excited!! Sucks no more ppl have joined yet!! Does anyone know if they'll be interested in doing FE with this group??

We have lost my BIL and Niece sailing with us, but gained 6 more ppl!!

In MY personal party it will be Me, DH, 3 children (7,5,3) Mother in law, Father in law and brother in law (14 or 15) and then my father in laws cousin, wife, 2 children (17 & 19) and 2 guests will be joining us now =) its contagious I tell ya!! :P

We did the FE last time and enjoyed it. We would be up for it again.

BTW Disney mom what part of Georgia are you from. We are both from Acworth about 20 minutes north of Atlanta.

HELLO & WELCOME to all the newcomers!!

My family and I haven't really participated in the FE's but for those of you that do...have fun!!! I'll have to ask the rest of our parties to see if they'd like to participate.

:woohoo:
Two of my sisters and my two sons (11, 8) are traveling together. We have a verhandah on deck 7 with an inside cabin next door.

Cant wait!

:tink:We booked this date too! This will be our first Disney Cruise! Can't wait! Myself and my DS :earsboy:(age 13) have been to DL and WDW/Epcot many times, and I finally convinced him that a cruise was going to be the best Disney experience we have ever had! Glad to see so many other families going too!

:tink:We booked this date too! This will be our first Disney Cruise! Can't wait! Myself and my DS :earsboy:(age 13) have been to DL and WDW/Epcot many times, and I finally convinced him that a cruise was going to be the best Disney experience we have ever had! Glad to see so many other families going too!

Awesome DisneyFamily911!! :welcome: to the cruise!! You guys are gonna have a BLAST!!

I have read on the board that it may be good for the kids to get to know each other a little before the cruise. That way, when they arrive it does not feel so overwhelming, especially for the shy ones.

I have two boys, ages 11 and 8. The 11 yr old is VERY small for his age (about the size if an 8 yo) but fairly outgoing if he feels safe. My 8 yr old was adopted from Russia and still has some problems separating from me in unfamilar places. He also has very mild Aspergers but is also shy.

If someone could explain the fish extender thing, we may be interested too?

I have read on the board that it may be good for the kids to get to know each other a little before the cruise. That way, when they arrive it does not feel so overwhelming, especially for the shy ones.

I have two boys, ages 11 and 8. The 11 yr old is VERY small for his age (about the size if an 8 yo) but fairly outgoing if he feels safe. My 8 yr old was adopted from Russia and still has some problems separating from me in unfamilar places. He also has very mild Aspergers but is also shy.

If someone could explain the fish extender thing, we may be interested too?

here is a link that might help http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

Hi all! :wave2: We are joining as well. We booked our cruise about a month ago, half with our DVC points and half on cash! :woohoo:It's just me and DH and we are so very excited! It will be our third Disney cruise, we have been on the Wonder both times. :thumbsup2

We will be on the November 11 Cruise. 3 Cabins. My parents; my husband, me, and my daughter (who will be 7); and my brother, his wife and their 2 boys (Ages 8 and 3).

We've cruised before and loved it, but this will be our first Disney Cruise! I think I may be more excited than my daughter! I can't wait.

I've been lurking around the board picking up tips and tidbits. I think hubby is going to get the beer mug to save on that expense! Lanyards seem like a good idea too, that way I won't have to try to keep track of my room card!

Where do you get the magnets for your door? Is there somewhere to create them online? I think my daughter would get a huge kick out of doing that!

Hi all! :wave2: We are joining as well. We booked our cruise about a month ago, half with our DVC points and half on cash! :woohoo:It's just me and DH and we are so very excited! It will be our third Disney cruise, we have been on the Wonder both times. :thumbsup2

:welcome: Aboard puente0629!!

We will be on the November 11 Cruise. 3 Cabins. My parents; my husband, me, and my daughter (who will be 7); and my brother, his wife and their 2 boys (Ages 8 and 3).

We've cruised before and loved it, but this will be our first Disney Cruise! I think I may be more excited than my daughter! I can't wait.

I've been lurking around the board picking up tips and tidbits. I think hubby is going to get the beer mug to save on that expense! Lanyards seem like a good idea too, that way I won't have to try to keep track of my room card!

Where do you get the magnets for your door? Is there somewhere to create them online? I think my daughter would get a huge kick out of doing that!

:welcome: Aboard cla517!! I remember reading that some people go to office depot and purchase magnetic paper and print graphics on them for their doors. We haven't done magnets before but it sounds fun and like something the whole family can do!!

Hi,

We are also going to be on this cruise. We booked it a couple of months ago and are counting down the days. It is our first time cruising. It will be my husband and I, along with our daughter (9) and our son (6). We figured this would be another amazing way to experience Disney, we can't wait! :)

Hi,

We are also going to be on this cruise. We booked it a couple of months ago and are counting down the days. It is our first time cruising. It will be my husband and I, along with our daughter (9) and our son (6). We figured this would be another amazing way to experience Disney, we can't wait! :)

:welcome: Aboard SeptBabyMom!! You guys are really gonna enjoy this cruise!! All it took for us was one cruise and we were hooked!! I too am bringing along my (10) year old daughter and my (6) year old son!!

Hello! We are SOOO excited - my family has 4 staterooms and we will be crusin' on Disney Dreams starting November 11th! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are ready to go!
My brother just returned from his deployment to the Middle East, so our entire family is going! In my family, I have:
Chris (hubby) Donna (myself) Kyle (13, son) Matthew (15, son) and Gabby (5, daughter). My parents, my brother and sister in law, my niece (Maggie, 2 1/2) and my sister will also be going.
We are hoping to meet up with some of our fellow cruisers and we will be doing the fish extender fun!

Donna :-)

Hello Cruisers!
Is anyone interested in participating in the Fish Extenders?? I know our cruise is several months off, but I'd like to start planning and get the ball rolling so we can get to "know" each other online and start gathering our goodies! I am happy to take the reins on this and organize a list of who would like participate! If you want to participate in FE during our cruise, please email me the following information:

Cabin # (or numbers)
DIS Name
Your Last Name(s) (for each person in your room)
Your First Name(s) (For each person in your room)
Ages and gender of children
and if you're celebrating a special occasion

MY EMAIL - donnah@advthrulearn.com

I will keep a list and update it as I get your info. Soon, maybe we can start a private Facebook Group Page where we can have our list and only members of our group can access it.... (The Private group on Facebook will be just our Fish Extender Group) Then, we can go into more detail about our trip and doing Fish Extenders! *It has been suggested to me that if our FE group gets too big, we can split the group into smaller groups).

If someone else has already started a list, or was planning to do so, please let me know and I'll send you our information!

Looking forward to November!

Hello Cruisers!
Is anyone interested in participating in the Fish Extenders?? I know our cruise is several months off, but I'd like to start planning and get the ball rolling so we can get to "know" each other online and start gathering our goodies! I am happy to take the reins on this and organize a list of who would like participate! If you want to participate in FE during our cruise, please email me the following information:

Cabin # (or numbers)
DIS Name
Your Last Name(s) (for each person in your room)
Your First Name(s) (For each person in your room)
Ages and gender of children
and if you're celebrating a special occasion

MY EMAIL - donnah@advthrulearn.com

I will keep a list and update it as I get your info. Soon, maybe we can start a private Facebook Group Page where we can have our list and only members of our group can access it.... (The Private group on Facebook will be just our Fish Extender Group) Then, we can go into more detail about our trip and doing Fish Extenders! *It has been suggested to me that if our FE group gets too big, we can split the group into smaller groups).

If someone else has already started a list, or was planning to do so, please let me know and I'll send you our information!

Looking forward to November!

Hi Donna! I've never done this before but I think it could be fun for my family. I just have concerns about the size of the group. How many families are typically included? If I know that, then I can decide whether to do it or not. Thank you!

Hello! We are SOOO excited - my family has 4 staterooms and we will be crusin' on Disney Dreams starting November 11th! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are ready to go!
My brother just returned from his deployment to the Middle East, so our entire family is going! In my family, I have:
Chris (hubby) Donna (myself) Kyle (13, son) Matthew (15, son) and Gabby (5, daughter). My parents, my brother and sister in law, my niece (Maggie, 2 1/2) and my sister will also be going.
We are hoping to meet up with some of our fellow cruisers and we will be doing the fish extender fun!

:welcome: Aboard donnahill74 and all your family members!!! We too are cruising with lots of family members...just about 14 of us!! Can't wait to set sail :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter