November 11, 2012 on the Disney Dream!!

don604

Official Disney Fanatic!
Hello everyone!! Looks like I'll kick this thread off. My family and I just booked this cruise on the Dream last night and we are excited!! We have been on the Magic and on the Wonder before and can't wait to sail the Disney Dream :banana: We are a big party of 16 family and friends traveling together taking up 5 staterooms!! :woohoo:

We are quite a ways away from sailing but I look forward to passing the time away with you all right here in this thread...

**Below is a list of those who have joined our Magical sailing. I will do my best to keep it up-to-date based on the info posted in the thread or sent to me via PM.**
DIS NAME(s)
ADULTS
KIDS/AGES WHEN SAIL
STATEROOM #

don604
Donald & Christina
Janeya (10) Andrew (6)
--------------------------------
Bert & Olivia
Linda
Donny & Jenny
Alyssa (11) Nick (7) BJ (2)
Beto, Marina, Ruben
Ricky (14)
Disney_mom333
Nicole & Richard
Blake (7) Caitlyn (5) Rylan (3)
dotheyes
Dot & DH Harry
RachelleMcM
Rachelle (me) :ccat:, Jamie (DH), "Lola" (Grandma)
Madison (DD/12 the day of sailing), Daniel (DS/10), Mia (DD/3 - her first Disney experience)
beachbaby1
Clark & Brittany
Cole (DS, 9) Cayman (DD, 6) Campbell (DD, 3)
Tinkerbelle32
Jennifer & Jose
Gabby(13), Madison (11)
donnahill74
Donna (mom) & Chris (dad)
Kyle (13) Gabby (5) Matthew (15)
realityland
Jeremy & Maria
Matthew (9) Mason (10 months)
8098 (we are GTY, so that could change)
adventureducks
Ward and Amy
Bella (13) Clara (7)
Aiken4Mickey
Cabin Full of "girls" celebrating 40 something birthdays..with an actual birthday of one on Nov 13th.
Gatrcruzer
Heidi and Bill
Hannah (4)
neg58
Nancy and Margaret (16)
flasailors
Alex
Jen
Dylan (13) Olivia (6)
DisneyFamily911
Heidi (DM)
Ryan (DS - age 13)
garyinftl
Gary and Mike, Fort Lauderdale
No kids
VowRenewal13
Ed and Linda
No kids this trip
smoos198
Susan (38) Jeff (39)
Owen (5) Jake (1)

I too just booked this cruise for my family: Me, my husband, son (will be 16) and daughter (who will be 10). I am SO excited and can't wait to explore! Now, the wait.... that's the hard part!

I too just booked this cruise for my family: Me, my husband, son (will be 16) and daughter (who will be 10). I am SO excited and can't wait to explore! Now, the wait.... that's the hard part!

Hello and :welcome: Aboard!! It's great to finally have someone join the cruise & thread...it's been pretty quiet around here and YES...waiting is the hard part!! I also have a daughter that will be 10 upon sailing and my son will be 5. Have you been on a Disney cruise before?

This will be our first Disney cruise. We're celebrating our 25th anniversary in October and I wanted to do something really special to commemorate it. I love Disney and have heard wonderful reports about the Dream. I can't wait to go!
Hey, maybe our daughters will get to know each other in the kids club! That would be great!

This will be our first Disney cruise. We're celebrating our 25th anniversary in October and I wanted to do something really special to commemorate it. I love Disney and have heard wonderful reports about the Dream. I can't wait to go!
Hey, maybe our daughters will get to know each other in the kids club! That would be great!

You guys are going to love it! All it took was 1 cruise for us and we were hooked!! Wait a minute...is that a good thing LOL :laughing: I read your post to my daughter and she was like..."COOL!!" Can't wait!!

I'm joining in for now. This is the cruise date we are looking at for our family as well. Well have 5-7 rooms. We're still waiting on the stragglers who can't make up their mind.
My Mom, My youngest DD and I all sailed the Dream this past March/April and LOVED it. We decided a big family trip was in order and this is the place to have it.
We will also be interested in doing the Fish Extender as well. Once we are officially booked, I'll post again! :banana:

Greetings Fellow Cruisers!
We will be joining you all on the Nov 11th Dream sailing. We took the kids on the Magic in Sept and absolutely fell in love w/ DCL. So we decided we'd bring along grandma & grandpa this time to share in the fun!

We have 3 boys who will be 11, 8 and 8. Sounds like there are at least a few tweens sailing so far!

Looking forward to virtually meeting you all in the next 11 months and hopefully meeting you in person in Nov.

Steph

Hey all! I just put a hold on this cruise! We just got off our FIRST disney cruise less than a month ago! We sailed the Nov. 13 Disney Dream cruise! We loved it so much that we are bringing MORE! We will be taking up 3 state rooms. 5 adults and 5 children!! Can't wait to get to meet everyone & start talking about FE groups!!

I'm Nicole btw and will be sailing with my husband, 3 children, mother, father and 2 brother in laws along with my niece.

Welcome! I've never been on a Disney cruise before, so I'm anxious to hear all about your last cruise!

Greetings Fellow Cruisers!
We will be joining you all on the Nov 11th Dream sailing. We took the kids on the Magic in Sept and absolutely fell in love w/ DCL. So we decided we'd bring along grandma & grandpa this time to share in the fun!

We have 3 boys who will be 11, 8 and 8. Sounds like there are at least a few tweens sailing so far!

Looking forward to virtually meeting you all in the next 11 months and hopefully meeting you in person in Nov.

Steph

:welcome: Aboard!! Awesome, Looking forward to sailing with you all :thumbsup2

Hey all! I just put a hold on this cruise! We just got off our FIRST disney cruise less than a month ago! We sailed the Nov. 13 Disney Dream cruise! We loved it so much that we are bringing MORE! We will be taking up 3 state rooms. 5 adults and 5 children!! Can't wait to get to meet everyone & start talking about FE groups!!

I'm Nicole btw and will be sailing with my husband, 3 children, mother, father and 2 brother in laws along with my niece.

:welcome: Aboard!! Great to see that this cruise is growing!! Can't wait to sail the Dream with you all as well!!

We have decided to change our reservations to the Fantasy a few weeks earlier! Will miss cruising with you all - have a wonderful trip!

Hello folks!

Will be coming on board also!
This is a family/friend cruise, right now we have 6 staterooms booked, but a potential of more to come. I will give you a better head count and details closer to the date.

Thanks much!

We have decided to change our reservations to the Fantasy a few weeks earlier! Will miss cruising with you all - have a wonderful trip!

Well...have a great cruise!!

Hello folks!

Will be coming on board also!
This is a family/friend cruise, right now we have 6 staterooms booked, but a potential of more to come. I will give you a better head count and details closer to the date.

Thanks much!

:welcome: to the cruise!!

hello everyone! we just booked this cruise. it will be our 1st!! we are a family of four: me, dh, ds (7), and dd (2) at time of cruise. we will be celebrating dd 3rd bday and our 10th anniversary and will be traveling with my fil, mil, sil, bil, and nephews.

hello everyone! we just booked this cruise. it will be our 1st!! we are a family of four: me, dh, ds (7), and dd (2) at time of cruise. we will be celebrating dd 3rd bday and our 10th anniversary and will be traveling with my fil, mil, sil, bil, and nephews.

you are going to have soooo much FUN!!! We are bring our ddaughter, her dhubby and our grandkids... dgs 7, dgd 6, dgs 3

this is the first cruise for the kids...

Welcome!

We are joining. :cool1: It is a girls trip with just me and my best friend. We have both been on one Disney cruise before( Wonder) and we are splurging on a veranda this time. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter