• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fun (and well deserved). Nope, Tim does not have a new job. This travel is still part of his current job (at least we know he's still employed). Nothing new has openned up yet (ARGH)!

pandamom said:
I ordered gift baskets from Shirley today,

Really?? I called this morning and the lady who answered the phone (I assume it was Shirley) put me off and told me to call back on Monday and speak to a Nona. Um...ok...

Carolyn

woody73 said:
Awesome! You must be proud. Be sure to take a photo of him in uniform for Miss V. Woody

Oh, yeah, pretty Miss V...That would probably give her a little braggin' rights at school...Thanks, Woody!

Carolyn

OK, did I dream this or did someone recently ask about the Castaway Club members in room gift? (OK, maybe it was on the regular forum?) Anyway, here's a photo:

August2006037.jpg

I think I've posted this before to.....but the past year is becomming a blur.......

chichihoney said:
hi janice
i'm still here reading the boards
good to see you sarah! we could use your help making this count that dee is having us all work towards!! :thumbsup2

Dee and Wendy
I am always incharge of all of the packing , planning and everthing else. All my DH has to do is make the money to pay for it!!!

When I go online to Reserve Excursions for our trip, no Cozumel excursions show up--just CC and Costa Maya. Does this mean all Coz. is sold out? I was thinking of cancelling the Dolphin thing and doing the Atlantis sub instead, but nothing comes up. Help?

Jackie,

In light of the recent Water thread, are you still planning to send a package to the warehouse? I wanted to send Ds's wrapped birthday gifts down, but now I am scared.

Jennifer

I have some very bad news. DW and I have run into some last minute problems and we will have to cancel our cruise. We are going to re-booked it for next November. So it looks like we will not be double dipping with you all this year.

I'll be looking for your trip reports and keep me posted on what we're missing while you all are cruising.

rocketralph said:
I have some very bad news. DW and I have run into some last minute problems and we will have to cancel our cruise. We are going to re-booked it for next November. So it looks like we will not be double dipping with you all this year.

so sorry to hear this - but at least you are going to re-book

rocketralph said:

I'll be looking for your trip reports and keep me posted on what we're missing while you all are cruising.
I am so sorry for you guys.

My question for today. What drink are you most wanting to try? I really would love to try the bananas forster martini.

RocketRalph: so sorry you have to cancel but moving it hopefully makes it a little easier to swallow.

Ibouncetoo: No fair, I want the stuff in the picture too. :sad1:

Well, we are under the three week mark til we leave cold and rainy Ohio and I can't wait. Things are slowly coming together. I am feeling really good and am moving pretty normal now. I can still feel when I over do it but I know to listen to my body. I am going to go to the gym next week and get on the treadmill to boost my stamina (it is approved by the doctor!).

Have a great Friday.

Really?? I called this morning and the lady who answered the phone (I assume it was Shirley) put me off and told me to call back on Monday and speak to a Nona. Um...ok...

Hmm, very odd. I called in the afternoon and was on the phone with her for quite awhile -- extremely nice. Maybe you just caught her at a bad time.

Rocketralph: Sorry you won't be joining us -- Glad you were able to rebook.

What???? Some DH's actually help with packing!!! :)

Not sure what drink I want to try most -- so many of them sound good!

rocketralph said:

Sorry to hear, but glad you're able to re-schedule. :)

rocketralph said:

No Ralph, say it is not so. You will be in our thought and maybe we will meet on another cruise.

michelle9343 said:
Dee and Wendy
I am always incharge of all of the packing , planning and everthing else. All my DH has to do is make the money to pay for it!!!

Come join us. We are going to have a private drink session on Deck 9 for all SUPER PACKING DW's LOL

I cannot get my smiley faces to post, drats.

JJsmama said:
Jackie,

In light of the recent Water thread, are you still planning to send a package to the warehouse? I wanted to send Ds's wrapped birthday gifts down, but now I am scared.

Jennifer

Yes, I still plan on sending a box down. Technically you are not supposed to have beverages in your box and in the case of the water thread, Staples was trying to deliver a case of water (not boxed) and got refused. I know people have had beverages inside their box, but it probably wasn't apparent when looking at the box....and there was no 'sloshing'.

Technically, you are also supposed to include a packing slip with the box you send to the warehouse, but I've never heard of a DISer doing that (maybe they do and just never have mentioned it). I don't plan on including one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter