• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrayFal said:
:wizard:
Looks VERY nice......and for our other pals,,,here are a few CJ pages.....

DCLCover1.jpg
DCLBackCover13.jpg

DCLpage232.jpg
DCLpage453.jpg

DCLpage675.jpg
DCLpage10117.jpg

There are the PLapLaP-ers at our private PALO Dinner courtesy of House_Of_Princesses :wizard:

I have left the red page blank to put a picture of the DCL :boat: CJ members and their CJs on the 11/11 cruise.

I've already done my pages in Pat's book!! But you don't know what it looks like!! :cool2:

I see the pic of us at Palo's and I get nostalgic. Am I too young to get nostalgic? Ok, I smile because I had such a wonderful time w/ all my cruise buds. My first lemoncello (?) of which I 'shared' w/ Pat because I couldn't drink it! :faint: And of course soufle. Closing the place down... ahhh the memories.... :rose:

Hey! One of those scrapbooks has one of my photos in it. Compare the one on the lower right with ...

medium.jpg

smchan said:
Hey! One of those scrapbooks has one of my photos in it. Compare the one on the lower right with ...

medium.jpg
YES, it is ...What a GREAT Photo :flower: ! (is it okay that I have it in there :flower3: ?)

GrayFal said:
YES, it is ...What a GREAT Photo :flower: ! (is it okay that I have it in there :flower3: ?)

LOL! Since you put it that way... of course.

I have a framed 5x7 of that photo signed in sharpie by the head cheese himself. :earsboy:

And I expect to see y'all in November. My crew, most of my camera gear, and I plan to be there.

Sam

medium.jpg

smchan said:
LOL! Since you put it that way... of course.

I have a framed 5x7 of that photo signed in sharpie by the head cheese himself. :earsboy:

And I expect to see y'all in November. My crew, most of my camera gear, and I plan to be there.

Sam

medium.jpg
Sam, REALLY looking forward to meeting you in person...hopefully you will make the ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo DIS Meet ::yes:: in the Promanade Lounge at 3 pm......

....and are you TEMPTING :scared: me to 'borrow' another one of your photos? :confused3

Here is one of mine that I just love....taken by me HANGING off the back of the tender boat in Grand Cayman

longBETTERship.jpg

house_of_princesses said:
I've already done my pages in Pat's book!! But you don't know what it looks like!! :cool2:

I see the pic of us at Palo's and I get nostalgic. Am I too young to get nostalgic? Ok, I smile because I had such a wonderful time w/ all my cruise buds. My first lemoncello (?) of which I 'shared' w/ Pat because I couldn't drink it! :faint: And of course soufle. Closing the place down... ahhh the memories.... :rose:

Smiling here too, very fond memories! BTW, Vicki, your picture CD went off in the mail yesterday. Hope it helps.

:scratchin

Wow, it has been a while since I last posted. However, I have been keeping up.
I think this cruise will be just like being at work but in a good way. I am a Registered Dietitian and I work for a disease management company. I spend my day surrounded by nurses. :crowded:

Except for our first cruise, (Land & Sea) we generally drive down & stay at the Radisson. No final plans yet but will do the same or do an overnight drive & go directly to the port.

I have enjoyed all the new posts. I don't think we will have a problem meeting the goal.

I have yet to finish my Saturday chores so off I go. :(

Rochelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by house_of_princesses
I've already done my pages in Pat's book!! But you don't know what it looks like!!

I see the pic of us at Palo's and I get nostalgic. Am I too young to get nostalgic? Ok, I smile because I had such a wonderful time w/ all my cruise buds. My first lemoncello (?) of which I 'shared' w/ Pat because I couldn't drink it! And of course soufle. Closing the place down... ahhh the memories....

Smiling here too, very fond memories! BTW, Vicki, your picture CD went off in the mail yesterday. Hope it helps.

Lemoncello.....did u say Lemoncello......yummy ........

Memories.....Where the HECK did I put my photo CD from the PlaPlap-Ers take MSNBC/WDW trip of October?????

...and Linda, Tom came in after driving my car and said "What the Heck is Playing in your Car?"
I said - My Disney CDs from Hannos, that's what!

edited to prevent a MAvis shout-out :hyper2:

quakattack, you need to post more! Just jump on in ::yes:: If somebody brings up a topic, just throw your 2cents in.

Well, the book store (Barnes & Nobel) didn't have ANY PassPorters. I did browse through the Unofficial Guide to Cruise Lines, read the Disney parts....nothing I didn't already know. Ohhhh, maybe I'll see if anybody has a used one on e-bay or halfprice dot com.

Went to the web site or Fury Catamaran in Cozumel, that looked like it would be fun IF it were all DISers on board ;) Looks like I'd better teach myself to snorkel this summer and find a scuba shop that would have a snorkel mask to fit over prescription glasses.

Well, I'm off to prop up my feet and read a little. Now that I have all these wonderful groceries.....I don't know what to have for dinner :confused3

WTHIR

Where the heck is Raeyran? :rotfl: :rotfl2:
LOL :rotfl2: I'm here. I come in and read this every day. I just dont always have something to say. Now the AIM is where I am having difficulties. I am sure I will be able to access this week :rotfl: :rotfl:

GrayFal said:
Quote:

Lemoncello.....did u say Lemoncello......yummy ........

Memories.....Where the HECK did I put my photo CD from the PlaPlap-Ers take MSNBC/WDW trip of October?????

...and Linda, Tom came in after driving my car and said "What the Heck is Playing in your Car?"
I said - My Disney CDs from Hannos, that's what!

edited to prevent a MAvis shout-out :hyper2:

MSNBC!!! ROFL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: I just asked you in an e-mail... What was our name for this party?! :rotfl: Oh, that's funny.

MSNBC!!! ROFL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: I just asked you in an e-mail... What was our name for this party?! :rotfl: Oh, that's funny.

:rotfl2: Yuppo, that's our Patti's name for MNSSHP, LOL! I won't EVEN tell you what she called my Kohunlich ruins tour, at least not in public :teeth: , suffice to say, I still crack up :laughing: every time I think about it!

We woke up to snow and what feels like hurricane force winds here, how about ya'll?

Hannosmom said:
We woke up to snow and what feels like hurricane force winds here, how about ya'll?

:sunny: Here, coolish (low 60's). Went out and pulled weeds this morning....WAY better than shoveling snow (smirk).

ibouncetoo said:
:sunny: Here, coolish (low 60's). Went out and pulled weeds this morning....WAY better than shoveling snow (smirk).
That is just plain mean! :rotfl2: (But, I have to admit, it wasn't much snow.... a dusting.....just the way I like it :teeth: )

We're basking away in the CA sunshine here! :sunny: Temps are in the mid-60s, but still pleasant... especially considering it was raining yesterday and will likely rain again tomorrow!

Pretty nice weather here in Michigan too. No snow. A little sun. :sunny:

Gee Linda, how did you guys get so lucky? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter