• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 1, 2008 "Election Day Castaways!"

Anybody see the confirmation that Johnny Depp will sign on for Pirate's 4 for a whopping $55.8 mil ...
OMG, I AM SO FIRST IN LINE !!!:love:

I have a couple of black outfits that will need a couple of good swipes before I leave my stateroom.

The kiddos will have clothing that needs it too!

1 more thing off my list!:rotfl: which by the way WAS MUCH larger than DH imagined!:rolleyes1

but I have gone through my clothes and put aside my 7 dinner outfits...which was the most stressful of all. I have a cocktail dress for the formal night, a fancy pant suit for semi formal and a skirt and jacket if I go to Palo and nice capris and blouses for the other night...now the stressful part of my packing is done....kids should be easy...hubby takes care of himself....

I'm ready...anyway want to sneak away early?????:banana: :dance3: :yay: :rotfl2:

Ok... time for the DCL tip of the day. Somewhat stinky, but necessary none the less.

Over the years some people have noticed a smell in the cabin bathrooms:scared1: , causing some cruisers to insist on bringing air fresheners. I'm all for fresh air, however, an easier way to solve the problem is by pouring a cup of water in the floor drain. For the new EDCers you will find a drain in the middle of your cabin bathroom floor. If seas are somewhat rough causing the ship to roll, or pitch it might cause water to drain from the plumbing trap freeing air/smell to rise. Simply pour a cup or two of water in the drain and the "odor" should go away.

Thanks to our hospital plumber... who earns more than some of our doctors!

Anybody see the confirmation that Johnny Depp will sign on for Pirate's 4 for a whopping $55.8 mil ...

LBI,
Where did you see that?! My dream is coming true.....I needed to see Johhny as Cap'n Jack again:love: popcorn:: , I've worn out my DVD's!
If you're first in line....can you put me on your shoulders??
I had butterflies standing next to his wax figure in Madame Tussaud's!! :worship: :worship: (DH gave me the big "L" on the forehead sign for that).pirate:

Oh GIRL you just made my DAY!!! I hadn't heard that news... what a smile it puts on my face, lol!!!

LBI,
Where did you see that?! My dream is coming true.....I needed to see Johhny as Cap'n Jack again:love: popcorn:: , I've worn out my DVD's!
If you're first in line....can you put me on your shoulders??
I had butterflies standing next to his wax figure in Madame Tussaud's!! :worship: :worship: (DH gave me the big "L" on the forehead sign for that).pirate:

I have a good friend who knows him- I'll try to get some scoop on your hero for you-:goodvibes

OK Ellen.....I swear I will be forever in your debt...or on your doorstep if you can access the Capt. , I fell in lust with that man back during Edward Scissorhands.
Why is it that the creepy, dirty looking, long haired men ...make most of us women FREAK OUT ! :lmao: :scared1: Don't go by DH's pic below, he had long hair and a ZZtop beard when I met him....he went into the clean cut look when we had kids. hmmm.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Tim-Burton-Might-Direct-Pirates-4-10465.html
This is one link where the information came to play....

And here is the other one...
Click here: Johnny Depp Hits the 'Pirates' Jackpot - Moviefone

Woke up this morning and looked out the window--more snow. :eek: Unfortunately this time it wasn't just falling, it stuck to the ground. Luckily none on the road, but we did have some in the trees, stuck to the cars, and on the lawn. The sun came out a while ago and now there are just little patches of snow around. we had to pull out the tights and layers for DD for church this week. I am so not ready for winter to come--I'm ready for a CRUISE!!!

I guess I shouldn't tell you folks that the kiddos & I are still in shorts? :rolleyes1

I did put tights on the kiddos for church as we went to early service.

How's the packing going folks?

I am only waiting on 1 more package ~ the FE then it's serious packing time for me. :banana:

DH DID buy me a new ring!! :dancer: First he agrees to the cruise, then he "lets" me upgrade to an room with a verandah, and now a new ring...I beginning to wonder what he wants. :rotfl2: Either way, I still love him. :love:

oh yeah, he also went shopping with me and let me buy 3 pairs of shoes, 5 shirts, 3 pairs of socks, and a new pair of crocs for DD...does that mean I have him wrapped around my little finger?? :laughing:

We are wearing shorts here as well...I almost wish it was a bit colder so I could start packing them in the suitcase...;)

I have a good friend who knows him- I'll try to get some scoop on your hero for you-:goodvibes[/QUOTE

How does she know the most beautiful man to ever grace this earth (don't tell DH, though he's really perfect too)?

Wow, that six degrees of separation really is true. So now I know someone who knows someone who knows Johnny!!! (How many degrees does that make it?)

I was hoping the Captain of the Magic could drop me off on Johnny's private island in the Bahamas after we hit Castaway Cay. Anyone want to join me?

Well, I guess i know 2 people who know him- the guy who wrote one of his movies and his wife!

Well, I guess i know 2 people who know him- the guy who wrote one of his movies and his wife!

Well, alright I don't have any acting experience but I would be more than happy to play Johnny's love interest in his next film. Trust me, I wouldn't have to do much acting!! Girls, don't we need Johnny in a romantic role for a change?? That little kiss he had with "Elizabeth" in Pirates just wasn't enough.

Please tell your friends I'd do just about anything to get within touching distance of Johnny (until the restraining order sets in) and you my new dear, dear friend Ellen, I'd be forever in your debt!!:worship:

LBI, glad to hear you're joining me on the Johnny's island. :beach:
There's enough of him to share!

Well, alright I don't have any acting experience but I would be more than happy to play Johnny's love interest in his next film. Trust me, I wouldn't have to do much acting!! Girls, don't we need Johnny in a romantic role for a change?? That little kiss he had with "Elizabeth" in Pirates just wasn't enough.

Please tell your friends I'd do just about anything to get within touching distance of Johnny (until the restraining order sets in) and you my new dear, dear friend Ellen, I'd be forever in your debt!!:worship:

LBI, glad to hear you're joining me on the Johnny's island. :beach:
There's enough of him to share!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You're too funny!

I do not need to touch ( not saying I wouldn't pass out ). A picture autographed to me as in " To my Janine, xoxo". The rest I could just make up !!:lmao: Who would know the truth !!! :confused3

DS14, just walked in and saw last post....and may I state said this ..
" Mom, face it, you're a freak ! " :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We just got booed from a neighbor.

A friendly neighbor filled a plastic pumpkin with candy along with a note telling us we have to boo someone else in the neighborhood.

The kiddos went bonkers. :rotfl2: They couldn't keep a secret for the life of them. :rotfl: I was SURE they would spoil the surprise. Dh kept them quiet.

We will see tomorrow if our neighbors figured it out ... that is was us!:rolleyes1

THERE IS NO way that I want them to figure it out before we get to the airport on 10/31/08.

I won't be able to handle their :jumping1: :jumping2: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter