Nov10-13 why no discounts?

JayBee

Mouseketeer
These are some of the days I'll be at WDW and have noticed on the AP and the previous e-mail discounts that these dates are not available for discounts.

Now I'm scared about the crowds~:eek:

Is the reason just because it's the end of The Food and Wine Festival??

I think it may be a combination of the F&W festival as well as Super Soap weekend being that weekend. I'll be there that week adn I wasn't able to get POR from 11/7-14. I had to break up into POR 11/7-11 and CSR 11/12-14.
PP

I just got ap rates for Nov. 10th to the 16th. at the Poly Nothing was said about blackout..got my conf # and everything!

I was told by a CM that the reason the 10th - 13th are blacked out is because of the Super Soaps Weekend and the Food and Wine Festival. They also blacked out 11/23 - 11/27 because of Thanksgiving!

Hope that helps!

Super Soap is on the SAturday, but I guess the folks come for a long weekend-thanks!

That is also Veterans Day weekend (a government holiday) the 11th. That would also encourage folks to make a long weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter