• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOV. Hours & EMH - ALL are UP!

I have a feeling we will make it to 250 pages before we see any hours...but the real question is, how many threads (with 250 pages each) will we go through before they are posted? :rotfl2:
I came home from work today and there were about 5 pages to go through lol its only gonna get worse as the days go on! :worried:

Seems like we are adding 7 or 8 pages a day........man that's a lot of unhappy people posting.

:thumbsup2

I really think they'll post November tomorrow. Once they didn't post the beginning of May, I had a feeling they wouldn't post til June. And Tuesday seems to be a day that WDW releases codes, offers etc. I just have a strong feeling it will be tomorrow.

We're not going til 12/18 and I hoped to make my ADRs on June 21, but I have a feeling that unless Dec hours are released with Nov, we won't see Dec hours til next month.

It might be a bit more inconvenient, but I don't care if they don't post Dec hours til December. We're going to WDW!!!!

Even though I find this amusing, at this point I understand why people are concerned and hope this whole thing is quickly resolved. :thumbsup2

Me too!
we are now thinking of booking a tour and you know we can't do that till the hours come out and our dining is all set LOL

I really think they'll post November tomorrow. Once they didn't post the beginning of May, I had a feeling they wouldn't post til June. And Tuesday seems to be a day that WDW releases codes, offers etc. I just have a strong feeling it will be tomorrow.

We're not going til 12/18 and I hoped to make my ADRs on June 21, but I have a feeling that unless Dec hours are released with Nov, we won't see Dec hours til next month.

It might be a bit more inconvenient, but I don't care if they don't post Dec hours til December. We're going to WDW!!!!

I hope you are right! I had unsubscribed to this thread awhile ago - not because of anyone here, but because I was making myself crazy.

I thought for sure that when I checked today, they would be up. I mean, why wouldn't they be??????:confused3 I am so excited about going to WDW, but I have to admit, it really is beyond frustrating.

Here's hoping for tomorrow!pixiedust:

:wizard: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
here is some pixiedust...WISHING FOR tomorrow hours....
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

before I yawn go to bed - to get rid of my :headache:

I can make my ADR's as of tomorrow. From what I'm reading, it sounds like they are not allowing people to book after, say 5pm? Is this at all the parks or just HS? I've been keeping up with this whole thread, but maybe I skipped over something.

Wow, this is really becoming a pain if people can't get the times they want for dinner! :confused:

at HS it is for the Fantasmic package - they don't seem to want to book past 4:50. if you are just getting a regular reservation you can go later...at HS. might be same for Candlelight Processional - we are gone before it starts...

I was able to book both Brown Derby and Biergarten for after 5 pm. :confused3

For the most part it is at MK, HS and AK.....Epcot's World Showcase is always open until 9:00, then after Thanksgiving it stays open unto 9:30 (usually) through the new year.

I have a feeling we will make it to 250 pages before we see any hours...but the real question is, how many threads (with 250 pages each) will we go through before they are posted? :rotfl2:
I came home from work today and there were about 5 pages to go through lol its only gonna get worse as the days go on! :worried:

at HS it is for the Fantasmic package - they don't seem to want to book past 4:50. if you are just getting a regular reservation you can go later...at HS. might be same for Candlelight Processional - we are gone before it starts...

Thanks everyone. I'm glad at least Epcot is booking later times than 5-6pm, for some reason I enjoy eating later meals at that park :confused3 especially in World Showcase. I feel bad for you guys that have had to take earlier times, especially on Thanksgiving due to this. That must really be a struggle in your planning :badpc:

I love this!!!! TOO funny

homersleeping100407.jpg

They must've hired homer

:rotfl2:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing: I think you're right, they must have hired Homer!

To be honest though surely most people would not notice if the park hours were less than 9-7? I would assume if you hadn't been in previous years you would just put it down as the parks closing normal time. Some people would be a bit peeved but I don't think there would be that many irate people they would just assume that its normal for MK to close early and put up with it.

I don't know... I'd say I'm more like "most people". This will be our first trip to WDW in 5 years, and even looking at past November hours, it really ticks me off that it closes so early. This is our "dream trip" with 6 nights in the parks and 4 nights on the Wonder. It's costing us a fortune to get there, stay there, and some parks aren't even open until 9 pm??? That is not how it is at Disneyland. California Adventure often closes at 7 or 9, but not Disneyland. I don't feel like I am really getting my "money's worth" if the hours are as short as I think they will be. The EMH, and all the extra parties seem to suck up more operating time that is not open to the regular guest. I know a lot of people will say, "too bad". But I am going to guess that "most" regular people who don't go to WDW every year will be unpleasantly surprised if the hours available are short. JMO. :confused3 I booked this trip last August, having no idea that the hours would be so different from what I recall on past WDW trips.

It's 10PM here on the west coast, so 1AM at Disney, and still no hours. I don't know if anyone has tried this yet, but I thought I would take a different approach. I sent an e-mail to a reporter at the Orlando Sentinal who has several articles on Disney on the paper's website (I couldn't find anything about the hours). Maybe he has some info., or has a contact somewhere that can find out SOMETHING! I'll let you know what he says.:stir:

Well it looks like I dont get to give this up just yet! ARGGGGG!

Here is the list of guesses for when park hours will be posted. if I've missed anyone sorry. I've marked those that have passed without event in red:
labdogs42 9th May EPCOT, AK, MK, HS
Cruz Family 10th May AK, EPCOT, MK, HS
OhMari 13th May AK, HS, EPCOT, MK
Stcassidy 15th May
Marc A. 15th May AK, EPCOT, HS, MK
KigerKat 16th May MK, AK, EPCOT, HS
wvgoofyfan 17th May AK, EPCOT, MK, HS
Goldeelox9 19th May HS, MK, EPCOT, AK
gismo1554 20th May HS, AK, EPCOT, MK
tkldisney 20th May AK, EPCOT, MK, DHS
ms.ojo 21st May EPCOT, AK, HS, MK
Abharmagic 23rd May HS, EPCOT, MK, AK - EMH June 1st
teedisney 25th May
CNYGuy 25th May
DEBBYIAC 26th May AK, MK, EPCOT, HS
amscherm 30th May
DRRluvsWDW 30th May
kmores 31st May
CanadianGuy 1st June
Princessmom29 1st June
Disney1975 1st June
firechick139 1st June
Camster0307 1st June
Lorelai 2nd June
Txmommy 2nd June
1budai 2nd June
danielle782001 2nd June

RMAMom 2nd/3rd June
magicalfoursome 4th June
shyjade 6th June
bpr2002 9th June
tnmomof4 Fathers Day
maj42169 15th Nov!! Ak HS EPCOT MK - EMH on 21st

I didn't quite understand the comment about Fantasmic as I have not followed all the dialogue. I called last week and was told they were only taking Mama Melrose reservations to 4:00 and it was booked. I got a 4:15 at Hollywood and Vine so I am hoping more open when the hours come out.

I think what the OP was refering to was when there are 2 fantasmic shows they originally only open up dining reservations for the first show. At a later date they open up reservations for the later show as well

I just got a call from the Disney Executive Offices and they said the Hours will be posted by next week. It is not the IT department. I was told that they could not tell me more about the "celebration" that was being planned. I then asked "is it called the come to wdw and get to spend less time in the parks celebration?" I was told that if that were the case it would be "like" an hour difference and only at some of the parks. It looks like they are doing a complete evaluation of the number of visitors during the season and adjusting the park hours accordingly.

Great! Sounds like next week then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter