Nov FP+ ressies available...?

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
From WDW Prep School via Facebook:
"I haven't seen any official announcements anywhere but it appears that FastPass+ reservations can now be made in November through at least November 24. I made a video about how to reserve them and will post it with tips on Friday."

I haven't paid much attention to Magicbands and FP+ (didn't think it would be up and running by the time of our trip) so I don't really know too many details about it. Do you have to utilize the Magicbands to use FP+?

From WDW Prep School via Facebook:
"I haven't seen any official announcements anywhere but it appears that FastPass+ reservations can now be made in November through at least November 24. I made a video about how to reserve them and will post it with tips on Friday."

I haven't paid much attention to Magicbands and FP+ (didn't think it would be up and running by the time of our trip) so I don't really know too many details about it. Do you have to utilize the Magicbands to use FP+?

For the moment, you must be eligible for MagicBands to be eligible for FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter