• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov. 8th through 15th

We went last year the same week (Nov. 11-17) and LOVED it! The crowds were low (but not as low as Sept. the year before). We loved it so much we are going back this year Nov. 10-15. We loved the low crowds and nice weather...able to swim during the day but not hot, and cooler at night.

Last year F&W festival & Soap weekend both ended the day we arrived. The rest of week was great! Not sure how the crowds will be this year with SSW a weekend later but I can't imagine it will make Disney all that much busier.

I can't wait to go again! :cool1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Do I hear dismeet :listen:

Okay who all wants to meet at MK, ride dumbo one adult to an elephant and then go dip your butt in Cindy's fountain?

What no takers?!? :rotfl2:

I wonder how many have no idea what thread we're referencing and are scratching their heads at us.

I'll be there Nov. 7-15.
I just read about a major golf tournament my first weekend. Maybe I'll see some golf pro's. Plus DDT has Master of the arts, I plan on eating and drinking my way around the last day of Wine and Food Festivals.

We're going Nov 5-12. That'll be the last half of Jersey Week (and who really wants to spend that much time with people from Jersey:) ) into the middle of the week of Veterans Day. I'm taking three first timers (DW, DS7 and DD5). My kids are driving me crazy and we're still 150 days away.

We will be there the 12th-19th. We were there last year and the crowds weren't bad at all.

We'll be there Nov 8-14. It's after Jersey Week and we're avoiding Epcot until after the F&W because we've been there on the last weekend of it before and it's too crowded. It should be a good week. Nov 11-Veteran's day could be a little more crowded with locals because it's a Fed holiday and there's probably no school, but it's only one day so you won't get as many people. The best week we ever had in Nov was the full week before Thanksgiving week because it wasn't the least bit crowded (1998).

I hope you are right about the week before Thanksgiving, because that is when we are going! I did read that going the week before a holiday week is a good time to go. We are going from November 15th - 21. Anyone know what that week is supposed to be like?

Okay who all wants to meet at MK, ride dumbo one adult to an elephant and then go dip your butt in Cindy's fountain?

What no takers?!? :rotfl2:

I wonder how many have no idea what thread we're referencing and are scratching their heads at us.

:lmao: I don't know about bearing my butt, but I will ride a dumbo by myself!

We're going from Nov 3 - 9 and I'm hoping not to get myself freaked out ahead of time. We don't pay much attention to the food and wine fest so that doesn't really bug us much. We're planning on going to hollywood studios before the weekend so we can avoid that headache too. But hey, we're in our "happy place"!!!

were goin nov 3-13 staying at pop coming from jersey on jersey week !!!

scottso

We're going Nov 11-16. Went about the same time last year. Weekdays were great - weekend got a little crowded as last year T'giving was early and people were arriving for T'giving when we were leaving.

I hope the Osborne Lights rumors aren't true. (the ones that say they are starting late - either after SSW or Nov. 28th). We loved them last year are were looking forward to seeing them again this year - but not on the weekend as I am planning on avaoiding HS during SSW.

We're going Nov 5-12. That'll be the last half of Jersey Week (and who really wants to spend that much time with people from Jersey:) ) into the middle of the week of Veterans Day. I'm taking three first timers (DW, DS7 and DD5). My kids are driving me crazy and we're still 150 days away.

Love your tag thing under your user name!!

Go Yanks, Go Devils!!

Glad to hear my kids aren't the only ones who don't understand the concept that Disney is still 5 months away!!!

Have a great time!!

We will be there Nov 7th-15th, from Jersey trying to avoid Jersey week! We just got next year's school calendar and the kids have off the 10th and 11th as well.

We've gone every year for the last 4 years during this week- squeezing in between Jersey Week and what is usually the start of Thanksgiving Week....But this year there is an extra week in between (which is probably why they moves Super Soap Weekend) so I'm hoping for even lighter crowds. Also the economy is in the toilet. This could work in our favor.::yes::

November 9-18. I tend to go around this time every year and have noticed the crowd levels raise every year...who let the secret out about Disney in November???? :badpc: Shhhhhhh people! ;)

There were several years back in the early 90's that I honestly wondered how they were able to keep the parks open with such low attendance. I haven't wondered that for quite some time now. November is still my favorite time to go though- nice weather :thumbsup2

There is NO bad time to be at Disney :cloud9:

Hopefully the crowds will be pretty low, but as you said anytime is a good time to be at Disney! And hopefully the weather will cooperate and be nice!

There were several years back in the early 90's that I honestly wondered how they were able to keep the parks open with such low attendance. I haven't wondered that for quite some time now. November is still my favorite time to go though- nice weather :thumbsup2

I remember going around that time in '96 and walking through Epcot and being the ONLY people around. We had rides all to ourselves and in I believe it was Spaceship Earth, the CMs out numbered us LOL It was crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter