Nov 8 Three day Dream cruise

how many cabins before we split the FE list? and how many in each group?

• 50 cabins with 2 groups of 25 cabins

• 50 cabins with 3 groups (16/17/17)

• 50 cabins with 4 groups (12/12/13/13)

• 40 cabins with 2 groups of 20 cabins

• 40 cabins with 3 groups (13/13/14)

• 40 cabins with 4 groups

• 30 cabins of 1 group

• 30 cabins with 2 groups of 15 cabins

• 30 cabins with 3 groups of 10 cabins

• 30 cabins with 4 groups (7/7/8/8)

• Don't split it at all

• unsure - I will do all the groups no matter the size

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are just off the Magic, at Newark Airport waiting for our flight home. Now we can think about this cruise!

Janis - Welcome! It will be great to see you again!

We are just off the Magic, at Newark Airport waiting for our flight home. Now we can think about this cruise!

Janis - Welcome! It will be great to see you again!
Welcome back...you were SO close!!! should have called me!

No longer in the lifeboat suite. Got stateroom# 10014. :cool1:
Got it - you are updated!

Hello dreamers!
I'll be on the cruise with my DN(niece) 15 along with 45 others. My boss is taking us on a staff retreat but since most of them are 1st timers they have not decided about participating in FE's yet. When is your cut off for the group if my niece and I join with you?
So excited to be sailing on the Dream!!!
Cut off is Oct 8 - look at the spreadsheet (link is in my signature) to see what info you should PM to me.

Also I don't have my room yet, as soon as i do I'll let you know.
ok - just let me know!
Christine
Abigail 9
Ava 6
Got it!

We will not be doing the FE Exchange. We also got assigned our room today. We got 9014.
ok - will add you to the roll call only.

the time is getting closer - school is cranking, so if I miss anyone -please, please PM me - I get them on my phone as well as regular email.

Cayla

Hello dreamers!
I'll be on the cruise with my DN(niece) 15 along with 45 others. My boss is taking us on a staff retreat but since most of them are 1st timers they have not decided about participating in FE's yet. When is your cut off for the group if my niece and I join with you?
So excited to be sailing on the Dream!!!

I just realized you can't PM yet...you can post your info here if you would like me to add you to the list.

There is a page somewhere on the front of the Disboards for people to simply post 10 times so they can PM...otherwise, just let me know and I will add you. I need your cabin number, who is sailing with kids ages please, and if there are any special concerns (vegan, allergies, etc)

Cayla

it has been brought to my attention that we may have a sudden increase in the number of cabins/people on the FE list. kxladybug is hosting a large group. She has not advised me as of yet how many are planning on participating in the FE Exchange.

At what point do you guys want me to split the list? The typical number is 50 for two groups of 25 cabins. The ability to be on both or all lists is always there. There is now a poll so folks can post their choice.

Please post your comments - I made the poll to get a feel for the way we all want it.

Our count as of today:
16 cabins
30 adults
19 kids (9 female & 10 male)

AGAIN - PLEASE CHECK THE LIST FOR ACCURACY!!

THE CLOSE DATE FOR THE FE EXCHANGE IS OCT 8 - I will be making the decision at that point based on your feedback!

Cayla

it has been brought to my attention that we may have a sudden increase in the number of cabins/people on the FE list. kxladybug is hosting a large group. She has not advised me as of yet how many are planning on participating in the FE Exchange.

At what point do you guys want me to split the list? The typical number is 50 for two groups of 25 cabins. The ability to be on both or all lists is always there. There is now a poll so folks can post their choice.

Please post your comments - I made the poll to get a feel for the way we all want it.

Our count as of today:
16 cabins
30 adults

THE CLOSE DATE FOR THE FE EXCHANGE IS OCT 8 - I will be making the decision at that point based on your feedback!

Cayla

It will be fun to have more cabins participate, that is what is so fun, wandering around the whole ship.

Jamie and I can't wait for this cruise. We are flying out late on the 7th arriving the morning on the 8th, then have to fly home right after the cruise. Jamie says missing two days of college will be hard enough.

Hey Cayla-I noticed you have Jamie's name spelt incorrectly on the FE list. It is JAMIE.

Thanks!

Cayla, just checked and we are in Stateroom 9510, no clue where that is but no prob,

Well we are in 8002, so if you go outside your room, walk up the hallway turn left and go to the other side of the front of the ship and jump, we will probably be able to hear you.

Maybe we should have a mail chute installed and then you can just drop things to us! :cool1:

Our count as of today:
16 cabins
30 adults

Cayla

I have my cabin number 10512. Now I'm really excited!!

Our count as of today:
16 cabins
30 adults

Cayla

i say split it up. from past experience with fe it is time consuming to give out the gifts. it is a short cruise so spending a lot of time running around the ship can be stressful. I know its fun to get a lot of gifts but it is that much you need to buy and take home

Hey Cayla-I noticed you have Jamie's name spelt incorrectly on the FE list. It is JAMIE.

Thanks!
corrected - sorry 'bout that!

I have my cabin number 10512. Now I'm really excited!!
updated...thank you!

i say split it up. from past experience with fe it is time consuming to give out the gifts. it is a short cruise so spending a lot of time running around the ship can be stressful. I know its fun to get a lot of gifts but it is that much you need to buy and take home
this is why I put up the poll - I can use the consensus to try to make most folks happy.

If there is a facebook page for this cruise - please let them know this poll is here. Also that the FE list is

CLOSING ON OCT 8

Cayla

Hi Cayla,

I dont see us listed on the roll call.

Please add us.

Lisa, Shan and DD Nicole

Thanks...we are getting so excited :woohoo:

mom2nik = Lisa

Hello Nov 8th Dreamers,

I just want to ask again if anyone needs clip on earrings instead of pierced. My DD and I may be making :rolleyes1 some jewelry for the FE and so far I only have Cherylp3 wanting clip. I will assume everyone else would like pierced. If you would prefer clips please let me know. I have both so its not a problem :thumbsup2

Again, we are so looking forward to this. I know it will be a magical time for all of us !! :wizard:

Thanks
Lisa

Hello Nov 8th Dreamers,

I just want to ask again if anyone needs clip on earrings instead of pierced. My DD and I may be making :rolleyes1 some jewelry for the FE and so far I only have Cherylp3 wanting clip. I will assume everyone else would like pierced. If you would prefer clips please let me know. I have both so its not a problem :thumbsup2

Again, we are so looking forward to this. I know it will be a magical time for all of us !! :wizard:

Thanks
Lisa
2 clips and 2 pierced for my group.

Hi Cayla,

I dont see us listed on the roll call.

Please add us.

Lisa, Shan and DD Nicole

Thanks...we are getting so excited :woohoo:

mom2nik = Lisa

done - sorry I missed you

Ok - all 11 Dis folks have voted. The majority vote was three for unsure. We have 16 cabins - a smaller group than any of the choices on the poll. Does anyone want this number split? (this is 30 adults, 19 kids for a total of 49 people in 16 cabins)

We may make it to 20 cabins...I did have one person ask about adding a large group, but didn't hear back from them.

There are always a few last minute additions, if anyone asks to join after the list is closed, I will put them at the very bottom with the understanding that most folks have already planned for the number at the close date and they may not receive gifts from everyone.

Any comments or suggestions?

Cayla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter