Nov. 5, 2016 - Disney Magic From NY To Puerto Rico Fish Extender Group

When would you like to deliver your FE gifts?

• Day 2 - At sea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Day 3 - At sea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Day 4 - At sea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not in a Facebook group related to this, but I would like to join such a group.

Any suggestions?

So ready for this cruise!! We are packing everything up while the kids are sleeping.. We had a couple close calls but the surprise hasn't been spoiled! Are we going around on a specific day or just whenever we feel like it?

So ready for this cruise!! We are packing everything up while the kids are sleeping.. We had a couple close calls but the surprise hasn't been spoiled! Are we going around on a specific day or just whenever we feel like it?
Everyone is handing out their FE when ever they would like/ find convienient

Just wanted to thank everyone from the Minnie fish extender group. There were so many thoughtful and creative gifts! My kids had a ball delivering them to everyone and coming back to the room everyday to find a new gift waiting for them. We Had an amazing first cruise and can't wait to do it again. To the family in our group who gave the personalized water bottles (I can't remember who it was), I just wanted to tell you that we must live close because I live down the road from the merry go round in Commack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter