• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nov 28, 2010 - 4 night cruise on wonder

I apologize if this has already been discussed (I admit, I didn't go back and ready every page of this roll call), but here is a link that shows the Navigators from the Nov. 11 4-night Wonder cruise.

http://www[dot]disneycruiser[dot]info/w101107/w4day0.htm

I don't think too much will change for our cruise, but as the web site says:

"Please, keep in mind that this is meant to be a SAMPLE of what MAY be going on during your cruise. Disney changes the times and activities frequently, so it is likely that your cruise will be somewhat different."

The only changes should be the Christmas specific stuff:
From last year
Onboard Holiday Events: Starting 11/21/2009

* "King Triton's Tree Lighting" nightly in the atrium. A child will assist the Disney characters as the three-deck-tall tree is lit
* Special holiday crafts which could include making holiday cards, decorating stockings, creating holiday animation cells
* Traditional holiday dinners in the three themed dining rooms
* Holiday edition of "Till We Meet Again"
* Holiday storytellers sharing tales of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. Also an all new story just for Disney Cruise Line Guests about the magical feeling of the holidays on the ship.

Castaway Cay:

* Holiday Carolers, Christmas trees, Character meet and greets and "snow flurries" on Disney's private island
* Kids crafts to include making candy cane reindeer, snowflake mobiles and paper plate angels

Some of the things are specific to the cruise over December 25th. But much of it should be offered on our trip.

TheWescotts said:
The only changes should be the Christmas specific stuff:
Onboard Holiday Events: Starting 11/21/2009

But much of it should be offered on our trip.

That's great information!! I had no idea.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
TGIF-like EVERYONE

Need I remind everyone that we have only ...

FOUR DAYS TO SAIL

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

zerog said:
Next Scheduled Launch

(Friday) Dec. 3
Space Shuttle Discovery
STS-133/ISS ULF-5
Launch Time: 2:51 a.m. EST (Dec. 3)

Discovery to launch no earlier than December 17

Officials had been considering an attempt between Dec. 3 and Dec. 6, but wanted more time to complete analysis of a repaired external fuel tank.

The new launch window extends from Dec. 17 to Dec. 20 and would put Discovery's six-person crew at the International Space Station on Christmas Day.

A Dec. 17 launch would be planned at 8:51 p.m., and the time would roll back about 25 minutes each day after that.

We have a big problem, we have no birth certificate for our 1yo DD. We need lots of prayers sent our way.

Sending you some Pixie Dust. :wizard:

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. Julie and I are all packed and getting ready to head to the Mouse House( AKA Julie's Second Home) in a couple of hours. Can't wait till Sunday. Hope everyone has safe travels.

WE ARE HERE!!!!! Well at ASMovies anyway. Contemporary tomorrow and see y'all Sunday! Safe travels!

We're on the road! I really wish I was able to keep up with the board all this time. You have no idea how much has been happening at casa Thor lol!

I was doing fe's at 7 am and even though I had intended to plan better it all worked out pretty well.

Looks like there's a meet on deck3 at 9:00 on sea day sxo I'll do my best to make it!
I hope to see you all at some point. I'm going to be absolutely catatonic without my phone though GAH! !!!
Rosemary T (I can't even believe there are 2 Rosemary's in this group that is a 1 in a million right there lol! !)
Sent from my phone sorry if there are typos the car is bumpy!

We have started our journey. Down at Smith Mountain Lake for the night and we will leave from here in the morning. 11h45mins to port from here. We might do it all in one day, or we might break it into 2. We will see. I would like to get to the port before noon.

Safe travels this weekend to everybody.

For those of u looking for something to do Saturday, check out the space coast art fest in Cocoa Beach. They usually have a lot of cool stuff. If u are brave, try the chili at the fire house. :headache:

27 HOURS

... and he said "LET THERE BE CRUISE!"

... and there was cruise!

... and he saw that it was good!!!!!

((((((( Hello ))))))

((((((( Hello ))))))

((((((( Echo ))))))

((((((( Echo ))))))

Nobody home.. Most people are either in Florida or are on their way. I'm here holding down the fort.

Randy, you are NUTS!!!!! Luv ya, tho'!!!

We are here at AKL, getting ready to head for Kennedy and to visit friends on Merritt Island. May see the Magic pull out this afternoon and wave g'bye to the Beals (who were going to sail with us, but got a better deal!)

Prayers and pixie dust for the Wescotts, for sure! Logically, the paperwork you have should be enough. Who knows what will happen at the port though :rolleyes:

Safe travels to all those still traveling! I am sooooo looking forward to meeting all of you!

See you REAL soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyBoutDisney said:
See you REAL soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amost packed.. :laundy:

I plan to get to the terminal between 9:45am and 10am. Look for me with a bottle of water in my hand and an orange-ish Hawaiian shirt.

The ocean looks very calm today. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

We are at the Hampton Inn south of Jacksonville. about 2 hours from port. Gonna get some breakfast and get to port early to plead our case. If you see a man in a blue Mickey shirt trying desperately to console a 4yo girl because they wouldn't let us on the boat, that would be us.

Hopefully, you will see a man in a blue Mickey shirt with a very happy 4yo girl, a cute little strumpet in a stroller and my lovely wife on my arm walking down the gangplank and getting teary eyed when they announce "The Disney Wonder would like to welcome the Wescott Family."

We will also cry at the sail away when they blow the horn.

Wow! Awesome trip! On our way back home. Very chilly haha more later. Oh it was so nice meeting some of you the other day!! You are all so wonderful and generous I just can't believe all the Fe gifts we got. So much time and love went into everything- I'm just blown away. Thank you so much!!!!
Rosmemary T <3

thor205 said:
Wow! Awesome trip!
Rosmemary T <3

:worship: What she said! :worship:

This cruise was amazing!! We had perfect weather and perfect seas the entire vacation. Everywhere you looked, passengers and crew were always smiling.

Beth - You were not the guinea pig (inside joke folks) after all; you were the cherry on top. Your gifts and kindness were the finishing touch to an awesome time. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter