• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nov 28, 2010 - 4 night cruise on wonder

When will we have a final FE list (or can anyone hop on at anytime?)? I just don't want to leave anyone out and want to make sure that I buy enough supplies. ;)

iwannagoback said:
Anyone doing a Back 2 Back on this trip?? We are tossing around the idea, read pages of pros and cons on here, still haven't made a decision.

We're doing B2B--even managed to get the same room for both!! Still got my fingers crossed for ya to get that vaca approval! Here's some pixie dust, too :wizard::wizard:

When will we have a final FE list (or can anyone hop on at anytime?)? I just don't want to leave anyone out and want to make sure that I buy enough supplies. ;)

I don't plan to close the list to new sign ups until Nov 4th. New folks are joining the thread just about every week and we may get more, the closer the cruise gets. In any case, here's where we stand at the moment:

Peg (mannpeg729)
DH-Brian
DS (6) Harlem
DS (4) Houston
Note: although Mom & Dad have decided Harlem's health is not where it needs to be in order to come on the cruise, several of us are still bringing something for him, so I've left his name on the list.

Kim (smartkim)
DH-Lee
DS-Kyle (17)
DS-Josh (13)

Becky (tigger30066)
Julie (friend-adult)

Me-Beth (CrazyBoutDisney)
DH-Dave

Kimberly (RadioFanatic)
DH-Mark
DS-Isaac (almost 3 on the cruise)

Ro (thor205)
DH-Brian
DS-Sean (12)
DS-Nick (3 1/2)
DGF-Larry
DGM-Emily

so I got smartkim, mannpeg and tigger's names (thanks!) I just need the rest who are doing FE!

Is it possible to maybe make the timing 10/31 as the deadline for the FE? I have to order some things and want to make sure I have enough time to get them in - thanks!

We're doing FE also!

Just booked our hotel pre-cruise - getting psyched! 54 days!!

Ok first, havent been online in a while, but getting psyched about our cruise. We went to the online cruise dashboard today to put our passports in and noticed a link at the bottom, to have Micked or some other Disney character call your child and talk about the cruise. Weird didnt ask his name but did ask Ship name, destination etc. And, they could be scheduled in advance and were free, so something cool, for your kid(s) to get a personalized call from Mickey about the cruise. Keep their good behavior up, I hope, like Santa!

Second, a question. We went to onboard gifts, dd-ons and extras and noticed that you can get a giftcard for $15 for the the Rain Forest Room or lounge or spa. Is that all that costs? I never see it on the SPA and FITNESS list of things to book, so does it have to be booked in advance. If not showing up on list, is it all booked up? Is that where they have the cool chairs, as it appears to be from the picture beside the add-on offer.

Here is what website says. Let me know if it really is $15 for an all day pass, how to reserve going in that and why anyone would ever leave that room LOL :rotfl: I know I don't NEED a giftcard, just how to get in.

Rain Forest 1-Day Pass
Item SPA RAIN PKG, $15

Enjoy a one-day pass for the blissfully relaxing Rain Forest. Receive a gift message card in your stateroom to redeem at the Vista Spa & Salon. (A $1 service fee will be charged.)

Anyone considering or stayed at Ron Jon resort, in Cocoa Beach? We have a few days, post cruise, to kick back and relax. Let me know if you have, what you think, recommendations or warnings. :confused:
TIA!

I finished my FE gifts - yippy! I can't wait to see the final product once they come in.

Hi gang. Haven't checked in here in ages. DH and I are booked on this cruise and my old college roomie is also booked in her own room. We're not joining in on the FE, but we're definitely joined in on the excitement! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

5 weeks from Sunday!!!
I'm getting so excited, I can't even count the days anymore!!

Has anybody gotten their information in the mail yet? I think we are suppose to get it soon. Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter