• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nov 28, 2010 - 4 night cruise on wonder

mannpeg729

Earning My Ears
nov 28, 2010 - 4 night cruise

we just put our deposit for this cruise, our very first. would love to meet some new friends who will be aboard! especially families since we are cruising with our four and six year old sons!!!

Hi we'll be there! We have a 12yo and a 3 yo. And the grandparents! Should be a fun time. We're on deck 5 - you?
Rosemary :)

Can someone please add this link to the Cruise Meets? I tried to request it but they won't let me - I'm too newbie to PM LOL thanks

284 days - I hope my count down ticker is right!
Anybody getting psyched yet? It's our first Dis cruise. We went on Carnival for our honeymoon in 1994 - it was nice but they retired the ship the next year - it was OLD!! Can't wait til Nov - now if I could just lose a few lbs in preparation for the vittles!! MMMMM :goodvibes

hi ro!

we are cruising, my husband and myself are bringing our 4 and 6 yearold sons on the cruise... first for all of us! i'm so excited and thrilled to meet someone who will be on board. we are on deck 6.

i'd love to get to know you! email me directly if you like at mannpeg729 at yahoo.com (it wouldnt let me post it as my actual email but you could just use the at symbol instead of the word)

hope to talk with you soon!
peg

Hi Peg I emailed you! I finally have enough posts to PM Irish Cowboy so I did send him a message to make us a link. Talk soon!

Hey! We're going to be on it too! Very excited - a million times to WDW but first DCL cruise! Dh, myself and our almost 3 year old (he just turned 2). The first night is actually Dh and my 12th wedding anniversary! :love: We got one of the secret porthole rooms (5520) and really can't wait! We're then going to WDW for four nights.

I want a ticker too! Can anyone tell me how to make one?

Yay - so there are officially 3 of us on the cruise lol
I got my ticker at http://www.mickeypath.com/

We're in a secret porthole too (5022) but I didn't plan it that way - I didn't even know about them until after I booked!! So it was kizmet I guess :thumbsup2

My son will be 3 in May so looks like he'll already have a little friend on board woohoo!

Nice to meet you!

So exciting to start learning a little bit more about the friends who will share what seems to be the best vacation ever!!!

Soooo, where are you from?

Peg

Yay - so there are officially 3 of us on the cruise lol
I got my ticker at http://www.mickeypath.com/

We're in a secret porthole too (5022) but I didn't plan it that way - I didn't even know about them until after I booked!! So it was kizmet I guess :thumbsup2

My son will be 3 in May so looks like he'll already have a little friend on board woohoo!

OMG - we are actually neighbors! I can't believe that in all of the world, we now know the family that is going to be next store to us and they have a boy close to our son's age. It's so nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you!

So exciting to start learning a little bit more about the friends who will share what seems to be the best vacation ever!!!

Soooo, where are you from?

Peg

It's nice to meet you! We are from upstate NY (Scotia, which is near Albany/Schenectady). How about you?

Kimberly

I've been able to create the tag, but now I can't insert it into my signature -which do I use? thanks!

hi Kimberly!

we are so excited to start getting to know some other people on the cruise!!!'

we are from a small suburb of Cleveland, OH. My husband and I are sailing with our two sons who will turn 6 and 4 this year. it's our first cruise and trip to disney!!!! we are on the deck 6 and splurged on a verandah suite!

i spend lots of time researching any tips i can find to make this a vacation of a lifetime...how am i gonna make it til November???????????

so nice to meet you!
peg

hi Kimberly!

we are so excited to start getting to know some other people on the cruise!!!'

we are from a small suburb of Cleveland, OH. My husband and I are sailing with our two sons who will turn 6 and 4 this year. it's our first cruise and trip to disney!!!! we are on the deck 6 and splurged on a verandah suite!

i spend lots of time researching any tips i can find to make this a vacation of a lifetime...how am i gonna make it til November???????????

so nice to meet you!
peg
It sounds like all our kids are close in age which is great!!! R u guys doing anything in the Bahamas? I'm unsure what, if anything, we should do. We r also considering renting a cabana on CC if they are ready. Dh and I have only been on carnival and that was back in 2002. Where are you staying at WDW?

We haven't decided what shore excursions we want to try. And have heard that port days are a great way to take advatage of an uncrowded ship! So we are still thinking!

We are thinking about staying at the movies hotel because our boys LOVE buzz & woody... Would love any / all advice you have to offer on planning a two day stay before our cruise. By the way, What is downtown Disney all about?

I enjoyed all star movies. I also enjoyed pop century quite a bit. As the weekend before the trip is thanksgiving weekend, I would make your reservations sooner rather than later.

Downtown disney has a ton of restaurants and great stores for shopping. We always make a point of going there one night as the world of disney store is amazing. We always eat at Fulton's crabhouse which is a HUGE ferry boat (docked) and then shop til we drop!

hey girls! we set sail 9 months from today!!!! :dance3:

btw, do you facebook? was thinking that might be a fun way to get to know each other...

if so, please think about friending me... search for Peggy Stone Anderson. (hope i don't sound like a weirdo or anything!! just really excited about the trip...)

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter