Nov. 24, 2010 4 Day Wonder Turkey Cruise!

Crazy DH thought we would just have one big suitcase and a carry on each. Not in a million! Do you know how many pairs of shoes I have to take? LOL!
Turns out I have one big suitcase and he just has a small carry on. Best I could do. I have been packed for over a week, I just don't know how people can pack last minute. It would stress me out more than I already am and I already have a huge pimple to prove it. LOL!

See ya guys onboard tomorrow at the sailaway! I can't believe it...tomorrow!!!!! :goodvibes

Blondie here out... :)

We are now repacking - from WDW to Disney Wonder.... We are heading over to tour Bay Lake Tower.... Looks they will be having quite a few specials and points will be going up early December...

Safe travels to everyone.

Wendy

Cannot WAIT to meet everyone tomorrow!!! SAFE TRAVELS and may Mickey be with us all until we meet!! :banana::cool1::yay:

Wendy: we were somewhat disappointed w/BLT....the location and grounds are very nice, but the room size and layout left something to be desired...we much preferred DVC at AKL (main building)...

And as to the luggage, I have rented a forklift to load the car....seriously, main suitcase was a pain to get down the stairs and would probably cost more than the ticket in penalties on most airlines....

Chuck:cool1:

Hi all,

All packed and ready to go. Needed an extra suitcase for our Fish Extender stuff.

We didnt have time to put labels on our Fish Extenders. The large clear bag with Kooky pens (for the kids) are from us. There are other surprises too.

We have a 6AM flight in the morning. Shouldnt be too busy at the airport.

Well signing off for now and heading for the port soon.....although its only 3 hours, we have found it to be much more relaxing to drive up the night before...see everyone tomorrow....

Our update:

FE's done. Packing well underway. Boarding passes printed.

We fly out of DTW @ 10 am tomorrow and hope to be on board by 2:00.

I searched the previous posts for the Meet & Greet details and found: Deck 10 (Starboard - overlooking Pier) right after the mandatory drill. Hoping this is still the plan and that we'll meet some of you then.

Safe travels, everyone!

Our update:

FE's done. Packing well underway. Boarding passes printed.

We fly out of DTW @ 10 am tomorrow and hope to be on board by 2:00.

I searched the previous posts for the Meet & Greet details and found: Deck 10 (Starboard - overlooking Pier) right after the mandatory drill. Hoping this is still the plan and that we'll meet some of you then.

Safe travels, everyone!

It is sailing day!!!!

Looking forward to it. Luggage on it's way
We will be soon

I will have lime green flag

Well, back home and unpacking...that said it was a very nice cruise...the weather was near perfect as were the smooth seas...also, we would like to say that the FE items, as a whole, were probably the most innovative we have seen in 11 Disney cruises...truly some imagination and thought went into many of the deliveries....

THANKS to everyone for the awesome FE gifts.....Collin loved finding the treasures in our FE and it really does make the trip more "magical".

We booked again for next year! Anyone else bite at the 10% off and $100 Stateroom credit?

We booked again for next year! Anyone else bite at the 10% off and $100 Stateroom credit?[/COLOR][/FONT]

We have 2 Dream cruises booked for 2011-August 16th 5 night and 4 night Thanksgiving and we booked the Fantasy 7 night for August 11, 2012!! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

We had a great time! We didn't relax as much as I had hoped because of all the activities, but it was fun! We are booked on the Dream for February 17th. This was our second Thanksgiving Cruise in a row for us, so I think we are going to hold off on booking more cruises and plan a WDW vacation for our daughter--she'll be turning 5 in January of 2012, so we are thinking of a WDW vacation in early December next year as an early birthday present!

We spent two nights before our cruise at the Boardwalk and LOVED IT! That was our first stay there, and it was wonderful.

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts--so exciting to find goodies awaiting.

We are back to reality... Really appreciate all the nice FE gifts.. They were wonderful.

We booked for Thanksgiving for next year.

Nice to meet you all

Wendy
'

We had great fun on the cruise. Our 5 year old, Amber, LOVED coming back to the room and seeing what was in the FE each day. It made her day.
She also loved delivering the tote bags we did to each room. Hopefully those helped out with taking all your stuff home or maybe when you go to the groc. store in the future you can use it and think back to how much you would rather be on a Disney Cruise. I know we can not wait to go again.

I wish we could have meet everyone. We were the couple with the little baby that always had two pigtails standing up, Brooke. She learned to walk on the cruise and all day long just wanted to practice walking around. Loads of great memories.

Best,
Steve, Lisa, Amber, and Brooke
Atlanta GA

We had great fun on the cruise. Our 5 year old, Amber, LOVED coming back to the room and seeing what was in the FE each day. It made her day.
She also loved delivering the tote bags we did to each room. Hopefully those helped out with taking all your stuff home or maybe when you go to the groc. store in the future you can use it and think back to how much you would rather be on a Disney Cruise. I know we can not wait to go again.

I wish we could have meet everyone. We were the couple with the little baby that always had two pigtails standing up, Brooke. She learned to walk on the cruise and all day long just wanted to practice walking around. Loads of great memories.

Best,
Atlanta GA

We loved her pigtails! That was the cutest thing!!

Thank you all for the wonderful and thoughtful FE gifts. Zoe loved keeping an eye on the fish extender every day. We enjoyed delivering goodies and meeting a few of you as we delivered. Thanks again to all for making our first Disney Cruise so magical. We will be sailing again on the Dream on April 7, 2011. Can't wait!!

Best,
Atlanta GA

I know you guys! Little blond?? She was always walking around in the Walt Disney Theater. Didnt you have to take her out during Toy Story The Musical?

I didnt come meet anyone, but did get to meet Iceman at the Palo sin up in Wavebands....whic I was first on the waiting list and we never did get into it for Brunch!!!

I also saw the family with the son named Kelly at one of the shows too, but that was it. Only ever talked to Iceman

Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. It was pretty packed at the sail away party on deck 10.
I am soooo THANKFUL that I had the opporunity to go on this cruise w/ everyone though. I enoyed the Castaway Club member get together, it was nice to get a picture with Capt. Mickey without waiting in line and watching the video for the Dream. The weather was wonderful and the food was amazing! I also rebooked for my birthday (3 nite April 28th) but I still have to figure out how to pay for it! LOL! And since I had dad's credit card on file for this cruise I booked us all on a family Christmas getaway for Dec. 26th (3 nite), I hope he keeps that one too! :)

PS
I usually hang out on the camping thread :thumbsup2

I know you guys! Little blond?? She was always walking around in the Walt Disney Theater. Didnt you have to take her out during Toy Story The Musical?

I didnt come meet anyone, but did get to meet Iceman at the Palo sin up in Wavebands....whic I was first on the waiting list and we never did get into it for Brunch!!!

I also saw the family with the son named Kelly at one of the shows too, but that was it. Only ever talked to Iceman

Yep, That was us. We were all over and hard to miss with Brooke and her blond pigtail hair. She does not sit like our other girl did when she was little, so we had to keep taking turns during Toy Story The Musical.

Steve
Atlanta GA

We will be discussing our Disney Wonder Cruise on a Review Show on a Disney fan podcast, Mouse Chat. You can listen at MouseChat.net or look it up on iTunes.

Had a nice, relaxing trip on the Wonder. Everything was 5 stars!

Thanks everyone for your FE gifts.

We are now in Disney World until Sunday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter