Nov. 24, 2010 4 Day Wonder Turkey Cruise!

Forgot to ask, did we ever get stateroom number and kids names for Allisonjones? That looks like the only thing I have missing from my list.

For anyone who already bought gifts, we have two young cousins who are on the cruise but not participating in the FE exchange. I tried to talk their mom into it....they have never done one before. She wanted to see what it was all about on this cruise, and maybe do it the next cruise. Anyway, they are two boys, ages 5 & 8. I know they would be happy to get some surprises left outside their door. I will find out their stateroom number if anyone is interested. I already planned to give them gifts so that next time they would beg their mom to participate!

So I called my Mom the other day and said I needed a Fish extender.
She has only been on 1 disney cruise and had never saw one.
So I sent her a pic of one and told her what it was used for.

She went to the store, got some fabric and sewed one. Put it in the mail on Tuesday and we got it today. She said after she mailed that one she sat down and made another one. Then put it in the mail. So I should get another one tomorrow.
I have to say that the first one she sent is very cute!
Ps- Think I have the best Mom in the world! :thumbsup2

Trying not to plan too much this weekend so I can pack! :woohoo:

Anyway, they are two boys, ages 5 & 8. I know they would be happy to get some surprises left outside their door. I will find out their stateroom number if anyone is interested. I already planned to give them gifts so that next time they would beg their mom to participate!

I was just bragging on my dear Mom who sent 2 Fish Extenders.
If your cousin wants to borrow one for this cruise, she can.
I feel if you leave anything outside the door, they will more in likely "go poof"

We have a lime green flag also, We think we have it packed.... I may try to tie it to the railing.... Really looking forward to seeing everyone...

Larry will have the beer mug in hand for sure...

Wendy

Oh that sounds perfect, the flag should be easy to see. :) I will have on my castaway cay club member pin trading id holder and I'll just pop one of those lime green Mickey heads from Home depot's paint section in it. :)

Steven, were you on the Magic in Feb of this year when we lost one day of our cruise because the ship was stuck at Castaway? We were on it too. The free day at the parks ended up being a nice trade.

Kim

Hi, Kim,

Yep we were on that one too.
It was very well handled and we were at EPCOT for a little bit of that day.

Steven

Sigh, the Magic leaves tomorrow w/out us for the first time in 7 years this week, but middle school did us in...3 tests today and science fair/history fair/reading projects all due this week....and this is only 6th grade...i don't remember it being this tough when I was in 6th grade...

However, we expect to have fun on the Wonder...ship is virtually sold out as of now..

Chuck:cool1:

If anyone wants to get rid of any extra stuff they had (since Nettii is not on our list anymore), you can deliver to Spencer (age 8) and Gavin (age 5) in stateroom 7582.

Do we still not have a stateroom number for Allisonjones?

If anyone wants to get rid of any extra stuff they had (since Nettii is not on our list anymore), you can deliver to Spencer (age 8) and Gavin (age 5) in stateroom 7582.

Do we still not have a stateroom number for Allisonjones?

I saw a stateroom listed as 2231 in an old post. I did not see any mention of whether her children are girls or boys. Can't wait to meet everyone on Wednesday!
:banana:

I saw a stateroom listed as 2231 in an old post. I did not see any mention of whether her children are girls or boys. Can't wait to meet everyone on Wednesday!
:banana:

Hi Guys! I am sorry I missed some updates. I have a boy Kelly (age 6) and a girl Hunter (age 4). Hunter is celebrating her 5th birthday on the cruise. So exciting!

Our stateroom is 2133.

Thanks!

It's me again! I went back several weeks of posts and I think I must be missing the FE list with stateroom numbers. Can someone forward me those details? I can't believe just a few days to go...can't wait to meet everyone on the Turkey Cruise!

Got my call from Mickey tonight! Wahoo! :lovestruc. So glad I decided to answer it instead of letting voicemail pick it up since you had to hit #1 for Mickey to come on. Two more days!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Yup...and we have been getting the WDW Facebook pics from Wendy and Chun (from last year's Turkey Day group) at Dinosaur restaurant at DownTown Disney...Lisa has a woolly mammoth from there...

Yup...and we have been getting the WDW Facebook pics from Wendy and Chun (from last year's Turkey Day group) at Dinosaur restaurant at DownTown Disney...Lisa has a woolly mammoth from there...

WDW is a little crazy, we knew it would be

We are having fun so far.... Really looking forward to cruise and meeting all of you!!!

Looks like the weather is going to be good for us based on reports!

Live from Animal Kingdom

Wendy

30% chance of showers is worst I see which is pretty good...temps about 80 for high and mid 60's for low once we leave central Florida...enjoy AK...this is from my desk at work...

Almost time to go home and start packing....we never pack until the last night, which is today b/c we will drive to the port area tomorrow evening...now if only I can get Lisa to not overpack for once.....wishful thinking...

Almost time to go home and start packing....we never pack until the last night, which is today b/c we will drive to the port area tomorrow evening...now if only I can get Lisa to not overpack for once.....wishful thinking...

I am wish Lisa... Better safe than sorry... It is even worse for us because we are flying..

Wendy

Well thankfully the cruise ship does not have weight limitations, b/c we would not make it, again...now to figure out if there is room in the car for Mason...

Crazy DH thought we would just have one big suitcase and a carry on each. Not in a million! Do you know how many pairs of shoes I have to take? LOL!
Turns out I have one big suitcase and he just has a small carry on. Best I could do. I have been packed for over a week, I just don't know how people can pack last minute. It would stress me out more than I already am and I already have a huge pimple to prove it. LOL!

See ya guys onboard tomorrow at the sailaway! I can't believe it...tomorrow!!!!! :goodvibes

Blondie here out... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter