Nov. 24, 2010 4 Day Wonder Turkey Cruise!

Hi,

Here are our two girls names for the FE.

Amber - age 5
Brooke - age 1

Family name: Griswold

see you soon.

With that family name, it hearkens back to "vacation" movies of the past...if my memory is correct...

Chuck:cool1:

Chuck, that was funny :)

Wendy, I am all too familiar with Marshall football (well at least in the past)....do you live in or near Huntington? Don't forget about Leftwich who played for a couple teams as well. Right now I think Ahmad Bradshaw is one of the big success stories out of Marshall...I don't think many people realize he went there.

My 6 yr old is helping me with the "personalized" part of our gifts...therefore it takes a long time to complete a simple task. Hopefully Jennifer posts soon and can PM us all of the detailed information for each family. Thanks to everyone who has recently posted so that I could get started.

Can everyone please send Jennifer the names of their kids in addition to the family name? One of the FE gifts we are making requires their name. I don't want anyone to be left out.

Also, Jennifer, can you send what you have so far? I'm running out of time to make things....

Or heck, everyone can PM me with their kids name and age. That will help me get started.

We are the Hoban family. Our daughter is Zoe(umlaut over the e) age 8. Our cabin is 2044.

pirate:

Chuck, that was funny :)

Wendy, I am all too familiar with Marshall football (well at least in the past)....do you live in or near Huntington? Don't forget about Leftwich who played for a couple teams as well. Right now I think Ahmad Bradshaw is one of the big success stories out of Marshall...I don't think many people realize he went there.

My 6 yr old is helping me with the "personalized" part of our gifts...therefore it takes a long time to complete a simple task. Hopefully Jennifer posts soon and can PM us all of the detailed information for each family. Thanks to everyone who has recently posted so that I could get started.

We live very close to Huntington and go to almost all the Marshall games except when we are Disney Cruising...

Wendy

Ok, gang. I am PM'ing everyone with the list that I have. Most people have sent me their information, but I'm still missing a few pieces. Check the PM and fill in the spaces if you have the info!

Also, please let me know if you didn't get the info or if you'd like it sent to you via email.

Ok, gang. I am PM'ing everyone with the list that I have. Most people have sent me their information, but I'm still missing a few pieces. Check the PM and fill in the spaces if you have the info!

Also, please let me know if you didn't get the info or if you'd like it sent to you via email.

Thanks for the list.
We are starting on our gifts today.

- Steven

I cannot believe we are finally at the one week mark before our cruise.

We are so looking forward to a relaxing vacation on the ship!

We have our Fish Extender gifts purchased and putting them together this weekend.

We'll see everyone next week!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cool2: :dance3: :cheer2: :earboy2:

Hi All! Please remove Nettii from your FE list. She and I got our wires crossed and she will actually be cruising on a different sailing. Sorry for the confusion!

Well that leaves one open FE spot if anyone wants to join last minute, potentially, as we already shopped...

So how is everyone identifying each other at the sail away party? Our we stashing a lime green Mickey head somewhere on ourselves? :)

For those of you coming to WDW before your cruise...have a magical stay and see ya onboard! 6 more days now!!!! :cool1:

Well, in both the terminal and at the sailaway party Dismeet, Larry Long and I will be extremely easy to identify...we are both about 6'8" tall...Larry, at least at the deck party, will likely have the refillable beer mug in one hand and I will have some form of alcoholic beverage...you can't miss us...

Well, in both the terminal and at the sailaway party Dismeet, Larry Long and I will be extremely easy to identify...we are both about 6'8" tall...Larry, at least at the deck party, will likely have the refillable beer mug in one hand and I will have some form of alcoholic beverage...you can't miss us...

We have a lime green flag also, We think we have it packed.... I may try to tie it to the railing.... Really looking forward to seeing everyone...

Larry will have the beer mug in hand for sure...

Wendy

Steven, were you on the Magic in Feb of this year when we lost one day of our cruise because the ship was stuck at Castaway? We were on it too. The free day at the parks ended up being a nice trade.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter