Nov. 24, 2010 4 Day Wonder Turkey Cruise!

Off to Magic Kingdom this morning and Food and Wine at EPCOT this evening...hoping MK is slow today since park closes early due to Xmas party tonight.

Chuck:cool1:

Off to Magic Kingdom this morning and Food and Wine at EPCOT this evening...hoping MK is slow today since park closes early due to Xmas party tonight.

Chuck, Lisa and (Super Cool Mason)

Have great day in the land of the Mouse... We are heading for Disney middle of next week and hope that the Magic Kingdom will be slow since they will be hosting another MVMCP...

Enjoy

Thanks for updating the list! If you haven't sent me your stateroom number, please send me a PM with that info (if you have it). Also, send me your family's last name--it's nice to address FE gifts to the "Jones Family".

As soon as I have everyone's stateroom number, I'll send out a PM to the group with all the final details! Can't wait!!

KimMS--2 adults, one girl age 6
gtali97--2 adults, one girl age 8
nettii--2 adults, two boys ages 16 & 9
tinkerbell99mom--2 adults, one girl age 11
ICEMANPAD--2 adults, one boy age 11 (I don't have your stateroom number)
Larry Gadget--2 adults, two girls ages 12 and 14
Beccadoby--1 adult, one boy age 13, one girl age 9
Allisonjones--2 adults, 2 kids age 6 and 4 (could you send me genders)
Zanygirl--2 adults, 2 girls ages 1 and 5
BuckeyeJennifer--2 adults, one girl age 3
Disneyworld30th - 2 adults
RLMlovesAJM - 2 adults, boy 8

So is this everyone?
Later, I am off to hide behind a locked door and go through some goodies.
Just wanted to make sure I have the correct list.

Thanks for updating the list! If you haven't sent me your stateroom number, please send me a PM with that info (if you have it). Also, send me your family's last name--it's nice to address FE gifts to the "Jones Family".

As soon as I have everyone's stateroom number, I'll send out a PM to the group with all the final details! Can't wait!!

Jennifer:

We are the LONG Family... Sailing the Wonder and we are in 2601

Thanks

Marsh family, stateroom 6578

THANKS!

PS Can someone please clarify the Meet & Greet time/location?!?!?!?

We are the Nageotte family. Stateroom 6110. Our two DDs are Caroline (12) and Emily (14).

Jennifer? Are you planning on including the first names of the children? We were planning on putting the kids names on the FE gifts - to separate boy and girl or older/younger things. If not, no big deal - we'll roll with it! :rotfl: We're leaving North Carolina Saturday morning, Nov 20!

Jennifer? Are you planning on including the first names of the children? to separate boy and girl or older/younger things. If not, no big deal - we'll roll with it! !

Larry,
I know I am a plan freak but this is what I did.

I laid out all the goodies. Then took 11 walmart plastic bags and went down the family list. I picked out age/ gender realted items for each particular family and put it in the bag.
Tied the bag and then I stapled a tag the screenname on the outside of the bag.
That way every screen name bag has the appropriate gifts for thier kids.

I will pack the tagged bags in my luggage. But I do not plan to deliver the entire goodie bag at once.
Once on the ship I will distribute certain items from each of the bags on certain days.

On that thought, I *might just deliver all the goodies at once.
(Not in the walmart bag...LOL)

Wahoo! I finally got my tickets yesterday....now I am really going on the DCL cruise! :)

PS
I saw at Target today in their dollar bin a bunch of Disney trinkets ya'll can use for the FE. I.E writing pens, 2011 calendar, socks etc. :)

Larry,
I know I am a plan freak but this is what I did.

I laid out all the goodies. Then took 11 walmart plastic bags and went down the family list. I picked out age/ gender realted items for each particular family and put it in the bag.
Tied the bag and then I stapled a tag the screenname on the outside of the bag.
That way every screen name bag has the appropriate gifts for thier kids.

I will pack the tagged bags in my luggage. But I do not plan to deliver the entire goodie bag at once.
Once on the ship I will distribute certain items from each of the bags on certain days.

My stepdaughter and I just did the same thing! We had so much fun putting the goodie bags together. She tested and approved of all the toys. We can't wait to deliver them!
:banana:

Jennifer, who still needs to get back to you with their stateroom number and family name (and kids names)?

Kim

Well we just returned home...will add stateroom later though I am pretty sure it is either 7120 or 7620...

And not surprisingly we are the Eiss family ( pronounced "ice")..

Hello Crusiers !

We are just a week or so away from our Turkey Cruise... My family made the run to Target for the last minute items... We mostly have everything ready. We leave this week and will stay in Disney for a week before the cruise.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone... Looks like my family will be decked out in our MARSHALL gear. "WE ARE MARSHALL" anyone see that movie? We will be all in green... or my daughter will be wearing her Dolphins jersey with PENNINGTON on the back....

Really getting excited.

wendy:banana::banana::banana:

Can everyone please send Jennifer the names of their kids in addition to the family name? One of the FE gifts we are making requires their name. I don't want anyone to be left out.

Also, Jennifer, can you send what you have so far? I'm running out of time to make things....

Or heck, everyone can PM me with their kids name and age. That will help me get started.

Can everyone please send Jennifer the names of their kids in addition to the family name? One of the FE gifts we are making requires their name. I don't want anyone to be left out.

Also, Jennifer, can you send what you have so far? I'm running out of time to make things....

Or heck, everyone can PM me with their kids name and age. That will help me get started.

The Long Family

DD ( Lindsey ) Age 11 Larry and Wendy

thanks

Our Family name is Eiss- Chuck, Lisa and Mason (DS age 11).

Marsh family
Allen, Rhonda and Collin (DS, age 8)

Wendy, your daughter won't be wearing a Randy Moss Vikings, I mean Raiders, I mean Patriots, I mean Vikings, I mean Titans jersey?

Wendy, your daughter won't be wearing a Randy Moss Vikings, I mean Raiders, I mean Patriots, I mean Vikings, I mean Titans jersey?

Funny that you say that.... Randy Moss is from West Virginia and we watched him grow up playing Jr. & Sr High Football then go onto to Marshall. We really thought he would start acting like a grown up sometime...

We have followed Chad Pennington too... He is a Marshall Grad.... Jets.... Miami.....

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter