Nov. 24, 2010 4 Day Wonder Turkey Cruise!

Okay got a question. Does anyone know if they will still be having Pirate Night on this sailing or no because we will be celebrating Thanksgiving on board..I assume on Thursday. This is the first time I have actually sailed on any ship actually on a holiday. Thanks!

We have only sailed 7 night on Thanksgiving trips... Lisa or Chuck will know. I hope they log on tonight.

Wendy

I sure hope they do it! I got the girls pirate costumes at Target yesterday just for the Pirate night. I dont see why they wouldn't do it, they do it on all four night cruises and it doesnt fall on the same night as Thanksigiving.

Well given the known dining rotations, yes I believe there is Pirate's Night, and likely a slightly modified Thursday menu, similar to the Magic (except that here it won't be lobster night).

I will however shoot off an email to verify, but I am about 99% sure there will be Pirates....

Chuck:cool1:

We just booked the cruise and don't have our cabin assignment yet (Cat 6 gty). We would love to participate in the Fish Exchange. Is it too late? We have 3 in our party (me, DH and DD age 6).

Kim

We just booked the cruise and don't have our cabin assignment yet (Cat 6 gty). We would love to participate in the Fish Exchange. Is it too late? We have 3 in our party (me, DH and DD age 6).

Kim

Welcome Aboard... I think we are starting to grow our FE list now...

YEAH...

Welcome Aboard... I think we are starting to grow our FE list now...

YEAH...

Hello All.

When do we want to set the cut off date for our FE exchange.. I know that someone was working on the list. I can post the list with cabin number if that person cannot do it.

Do we also want to plan a cruise meet and a way to identify our gang? In lieu of t shirts one year we all wore a disboard sticker... Or we can make Chuck and Larry wear there lime green shirts .... So missing them at 6 8" and 6 7'.....

wendy

I foresee the possibility of late bookings so I would not cut off FE until as late as possible...

As for a meet, I would suggest Deck 10 Starboard (the side overlooking the pier) midship right after the mandatory drill and just prior to the Sail-a-way party.

Not sure about the Dis-green shirts though Wendy...

I foresee the possibility of late bookings so I would not cut off FE until as late as possible...

As for a meet, I would suggest Deck 10 Starboard (the side overlooking the pier) midship right after the mandatory drill and just prior to the Sail-a-way party.

Not sure about the Dis-green shirts though Wendy...

You are right... Lots of late booking are to be expected..... No lime green shirts needed....

Thanks guys for the information. ;) I haven't decided if I'll dress up for Pirate night yet, but at least I know they will be having it. A few years ago when they first started Pirate Night everybody dressed up and their were alot of Jack Sparrows running around. Wonder if many adults still dress up?

Oh by the way Walgreens today had a nice little pirate accessory kit w/ a plastic sword, eye patch and something else (can't remember what else) for like $2.50. Pretty cheap if anyone is looking for accessories. :)

Got our cabin assignment already! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Perfect midship cabin! Praying they don't change it.

Still haven't made up my mind about the FE thing. I am so overwhelmed with other stuff, I dont have the brain power to add this to it. But I will let you know.

I am sure with the outragously low travel agent rates they just put out, the ship will fill up in no time. Not sure how many are on this board of course, but I am sure between that and the FL resident rate (is that even out yet?), we will get a few more coming with us.

Who is managing the FE exchange list? How many participants do we have so far?

I just got my cabin assignment but it is a gty so could change at the last minute (but not likely).

We are traveling with other family and I am going to check with them to see if they also want to participate.

Just checking in everyone! I'm paying off the cruise tomorrow so I'll be ready to make excursion reservations in a few days! It's starting to seem real!

We are thinking of doing the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim for my husband and then the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Observer for our 3 1/2 year old and me. Any input on that idea from someone who has done that excursion?

Also, I'd be happy to start compiling a fish extender list, if no one else wants to do that. Just PM me with your screen name, stateroom #, guests in your stateroom (with kids' ages)...I'll start a spreadsheet that we can print and take with us. Sort of like this...

Buckeyejennifer, 6624, Mike, Jennifer and Mallory (3 1/2)

:wizard:

Jennifer:

Are you still willing to compile the FE list?

Just checking... Looking forward to cruise...

Wendy
:banana:

Believe it or not, they have not put out Florida resident rates for this cruise, or not yet anyway...however, the Florida rates tend to be more prevalent on the Magic, while other discounts like those in the travel industry seem to apply more to the Wonder, though that is not always the case.

Anyway, as to Pirate night, it appears that it will be night 3 on this cruise, ie not on Thanksgiving.

I believe FE is at 6 or 7 families right now.

Jennifer:

Are you still willing to compile the FE list?

Just checking... Looking forward to cruise...

Wendy
:banana:

Yes! I have a running list. If anyone has NOT sent me a PM with their cabin number and info on their traveling party, please send it to me. I'll catch the last few people and then send out a complete list via PM.

3 weeks from tonight we'll be flying into Orlando. Can't wait!!

We will be driving down, as airfare is insane!!! So we are leaving Tuesday afternoon and will stop around the SC/GA border. Anyone know a great area to stop in? This past summer we left here around 1pm and got to Savannah before midnight. Not sure we can make it that far that day. I want a shorter drive though on Wednesday so we are at the ship by 11am.

We are booked, just could not pass up Florida resident rates on the navigator rooms. I am trying to get my bearings and ears on what to sign up for but the big "FE" is one I read to sign up to do. And I think my little one will be so excited to do it.
My name is Jamie and my husband Gene and our daughter turning "3" November 28,2010.
We so hope to meet up with other kids, Jules loves playing with other kids and has no fear.:cheer2:

We are booked, just could not pass up Florida resident rates on the navigator rooms. I am trying to get my bearings and ears on what to sign up for but the big "FE" is one I read to sign up to do. And I think my little one will be so excited to do it.
My name is Jamie and my husband Gene and our daughter turning "3" November 28,2010.
We so hope to meet up with other kids, Jules loves playing with other kids and has no fear.:cheer2:

Welcome Aboard.... it is going to be a great cruise....

I am Wendy and Husband Larry and DD Lindsey 11

Jennifer, I just sent you a PM with our information. Thanks for doing the list!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter