Nov 23-30, 2013 Disney Wonder 7 night Bahamian Cruise

bumping to see if we can get any more FE participants! there are only 5 rooms in the 3rd group on the FB site so I would love to have more people to make gifts for :)

I would love to participate in the FE but we won't have anywhere to hang it! It is super fun!

Hello,
My family has this cruise booked too! Are there any platinum members that have paid??? I am wanting to know if any scuba diving is offered through Disney.

Thank you!

Hi! This will be our first cruise and our first vacation in a long time. We recently became a family of 3 (me, son 10, son 6) and figured we deserved some fun! I am also looking forward to the kids being entertained in the kids' clubs and an occasional "adult" break.

We are from San Antonio too!

Definitely want to participate in the FE swaps!

See you (Real) soon!

:cool1:

We would like to participate in FE - first time cruisers on DCL but Disneyworld veterans. Just requested friends on FaceBook - sounds like fun! Are there still fish to hang FE's from? Seemed someone implied they were gone - ?

Hello,
My family has this cruise booked too! Are there any platinum members that have paid??? I am wanting to know if any scuba diving is offered through Disney.

Thank you!

We just booked some excursions. They were showing everything available on Nassau including diving. It would be tight in my experience though since you go to the other end of the island (about 45 minutes one way). It would consume the entire 6 hours we are scheduled to be in port, but it is a decent dive.

We would like to participate in FE - first time cruisers on DCL but Disneyworld veterans. Just requested friends on FaceBook - sounds like fun! Are there still fish to hang FE's from? Seemed someone implied they were gone - ?

The FE is a blast. :thumbsup2 Haven't been on the Wonder yet, but the Magic and Dream both still had fish to hang the FE's from. Since they were designed to let the crew leave you messages, I wouldn't think they would remove them. Maybe they have considered leaving message under all the magnets on the door? :confused3 :goodvibes

We are booked and counting down the days!!! This will be our first cruise ever and are taking my husband, myself, 2 year old daughter, mother and sister!! We are wanting to participate in the FE exchange!!!!

Hi all...

We just decided to book a vacation for Thanksgiving so this is really last minute. This is our first interest in a Disney Cruise. For the Galveston cruise (we are driving from Dallas too!) --- for Nov 23... does $10k sound right to you? I was a bit shocked, the same cruise with better on-shore times was $5k Nov 9th. I know there is a premium for the holiday - but... is this close to what other families of 5 would pay?

Thanks!
Kristina

We would like to participate in the Fish Extender...How do I join the FB group. Can you send me the link?

Hi, The Bloomers just requested to join the facebook group. Will watch for any other organization.
Our first Disney Cruise, but me and my DS are going to DW next weekend since HISD isn't in school on Friday the 13th. Going to the not so scary Halloween party. So, a warm up weekend before our cruise!

We are booked And i have already started packing. Traveling with me will be my mom, sister and 9 year old niece. We're so excited to be cruising with Disney again. This is definitely my favorite cruise line. Please let me know if any of you are fish extenders because my niece loves leaving & receiving treats!

We are booked And i have already started packing. Traveling with me will be my mom, sister and 9 year old niece. We're so excited to be cruising with Disney again. This is definitely my favorite cruise line. Please let me know if any of you are fish extenders because my niece loves leaving & receiving treats!

Hi - there is a fish extender group going that has been set up on facebook. Here is the link:

www.facebook.com/groups/217625181711667/

Just requested invitation on Facebook. Would love to be part of FE. This would be our 3rd cruise and can't wait to spend Thanksgiving at Sea.

Did you find someone to do a fish extender gift exchange with? My 8 year old daughter and I will be on the cruise and would like to do this. Just not sure how to join in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter