Nov 21, 2015 Fantasy EC

I agree. This is our 3rd Disney cruise and I've never seen it so quite. Are we missing something? We've always taken part in a FE group. My little one is going to be disappointed we aren't this time around.

Yep, pretty quiet around here! There is a facebook page for this cruise, so that might be where most discussion is happening. I don't think disboards allows links to that anymore though.

In other news - has anyone gotten their cruise documents yet? They should have gone out sometime this week or early next! :)

Hi! I found the Facebook group but still waiting for approval to join. We received the cruise documents for 1 of our 2 rooms this week. I like how the cover is done! So excited!

I figured why wait, so went ahead and opened the thread for this cruise.

I'm Diana and traveling with me will be my DH, DD(15), DD(12) and DS(12).

Love to plan and can't wait hear from everyone!

:yay::yay::yay:

We are going on our 2nd DC I'm traveling with my DH, DD (10) and DS (12). I just heard about fish extender and think it sounds fun but not sure how it works 100%

How do you sign up for a fish extender? I just heard about them and I'm interested in doing it.

I agree. This is our 3rd Disney cruise and I've never seen it so quite. Are we missing something? We've always taken part in a FE group. My little one is going to be disappointed we aren't this time around.
I have just heard about FE and I'm trying to figure out how to be a part of it, but I'm not getting anything back. It doesn't look like anyone has come forward to set one up. I have never done it before so I don't think I would be a good choice.

Still waiting for approval to join the Facebook group someone set up. This is our 6th cruise and never experienced such a quiet group.

Less than two weeks until we set sail. Is there really not going to be any fish extender group? So sad!!!:sad::sad::sad:
My little one keeps asking if we are going to have the special surprises left at our door the same way we did last time. I guess this mom is going to have to just pack a few extra little somethings and leave them for her myself. Hate to spoil the magic!

I have sailed many times but have never done a FE. We JUST booked this cruise and I'm hoping to make it happen. I'll be happy to try to organize if there's enough interest...let me know asap!

The fish extender groups have been run through another website that I won't name here, but all 7 groups closed 2 weeks out. Might I suggest that those of you who didn't get in one of those post your cabin #'s here? You can also list the number of people/ages in your cabin. That would create an 8th group here. You might have fewer cabins, so I will gladly pixie dust you my extras (I'm in 7184), and others might as well!

I figured why wait, so went ahead and opened the thread for this cruise.

I'm Diana and traveling with me will be my DH, DD(15), DD(12) and DS(12).

Love to plan and can't wait hear from everyone!

:yay::yay::yay:

Hi this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise, first time Fantasty ship and best of all the first over 3 day cruise. I feel like I can slow down and enjoy without that dreaded putting luggage out the night before after only 2 nights. I will be with my dh and 14 year old did. Just found out about fish exchanger gift thing today and wondered if it is too late to join. This is for the Nov 21 eastern Caribbean 2015, I could not tell if I was on an old 2014 forum. See ya all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter