Nov. 20th - 23rd Dream Cruise!

Hello everyone! I haven't seen where anyone has officially started a FE group for our cruise, so I have just started one! If anyone has already started and I've missed it, please let me know. Here is the link for the FE group for the November 20-23, 2015 Disney Dream cruise:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-november-20-23-2015-fe-group.3430209/

I've participated in FE groups in the past and they're great! So much fun! I look forward to organizing our group! If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,
Gary

Is everyone on this website or the other one that you have the link to on your page haven't seen any list :tinker:Help I need to do gifts soon. :tink:

Hi everyone we will also be sailing 11/20-23 I have a 5 year old daughter.

Can someone help me with this group? I am not understanding what you do, if you drop off gifts and are you assigned someone? I am new to this!

Hello everyone! Happy to be joining you on the upcoming cruise. We are finally Platinum - it's our 11th Disney cruise.

Cabins 2534 and 2536
The Zollweg Family

Brian Z (me)
Amy Z (my wife)
Marilyn Z (my mom) - her first Disney Cruise
Bailey - 14 year old son
Carter - 9 year old son

Hello,
We are the Davis Family. I have boy (6 yrs )and a daughter (8yrs). We are newbie to fish extender but this is our second cruise. We are sailing out November 20 to 23rd. Super excited and can't wait to meet some new friends:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter