Nov. 20th - 23rd Dream Cruise!

Annette P.

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Looks like I'll be kicking this off!

Myself and my 12 year old daughter will be enjoying Nassau and Castaway Cay from Nov. 20th to the 23rd on the Disney Dream, sure hope you'll be joining us! This is my 2nd cruise total (first on Disney) and my daughter's first time on a cruise ship period. We're both pretty excited!! Her 13th birthday is on Nov. 27th so we'll be celebrating her birthday at the same time.

Since I'm a newb, not sure what all information should be posted here. Hopefully a few veterans will have suggestions, would love to do a FE if we get interested people.

Happy to meet you!! ♥

Last edited:
We will be onboard. This will be our 3rd. FE. We have 3 cabins. 4 kids all boys age 11,14,15,16 an 8adults. We have in different places for meet&great.:tinker::tinker::tink:

Myself, my son (his 10th birthday, exactly on the Nov 20th) and my parents will be on this cruise. This will be our 3rd DCL trip. I dont go on the forums too often but will as soon as i get closer to date. Hope to see you guys on the ship.

Yes its in dry dock shortly before our cruise. Making some Star Wars themed changes in the kids clubs amongst other things! Super pumped. Will be our 6th DCL cruise... traveling with the twins and looking forward to a great trip!

We would be into the FE as well... we have done one every sailing! LOVE IT!

Last edited:
can we wait a while and see if someone steps up to offer? I am SWAMPED leading up to the cruise with coordinator for our local hockey association in charge of over 1000 kids so I will be trying to manage that and dont want to slack on keeping the FE organized.

If no one steps up to lead by July I will do it!

can we wait a while and see if someone steps up to offer? I am SWAMPED leading up to the cruise with coordinator for our local hockey association in charge of over 1000 kids so I will be trying to manage that and dont want to slack on keeping the FE organized.

If no one steps up to lead by July I will do it!

Absolutely, thanks!

We are so excited about taking our first Disney Cruise on the Dream Nov 20-23!!! It is a huge surprise for my three daughters (ages 15, 12, 8) as well. They have no idea and will not know until they see the ship that day :) Lots to read up on and learn about! Happy sailing everyone!!!

Hello!! This will be our first Disney cruise and our first cruise with kids... We are so excited and would love to be a part of the Fish Extenders!! We have 2 adults (my husband and me) and our 3 kids: William age 9, Whitney age 7, and Warren age 6. I have no clue how all this works... but can't wait to learn! :)

This will also be our first Disney cruise and the first cruise for the kids. They are 9,6,&3 and are super excited. I would like to participate in Fish Extenders - not sure how it works, but a friend told me about it today :).

Hi there. My daughter and I will be on this cruise. Looking forward to any insight you all can provide. It's our first time on a Disney Cruise! :earsgirl:

Do we have a file with names and ages yet ? It's time to start working on my fish extender gifts I will post pictures of some of our fish extenders if I can

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5
There has been no one who has stepped up to lead the FE as of yet so names/ages etc have not started to be collected. Interested?

I don't have the time at all... But was willing to step in if absolutely necessary ... I just can't do that til late July at the absolute earliest... And that's a bit late

Hi everyone, we will be sailing on the 20th also. My daughter, husband and 2 kids, my son and daughter-in-law and their daughter, and my husband and myself. This is our first cruise also and we are very excited about it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. We would also love to do the fish extenders but don't know much about it. Let me know all about it. Thanks and can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

Hi everyone! This will be most of my family's first cruise ( husband is retired navy so he's been on his fare share of cruises) My son will be turning 5 on 11/24 and my birthday is 11/29. We are all so excited! We would love to do the FE as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter