• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov. 2011

Sadly not able to apply to our reservation. We are in a family suite and they are not covered. The rest of our travel party are in preferred rooms and those are not covered either. Bummer - but still going!

Me too. I don't think the family suites are usually available for discounts. Oh well!

I'm so bummed! I have been checking daily for a RO discount. This week work was INSANE and I didn't get a chance to check. Go figure, the RO finally came out. We paid our balance last week- but I'm going to try calling first thing tomorrow to see if there are any RO rates left. I'm guessing not, but I'll give it a shot. thanks all for the info!

Looks like you are going around the same time as us. I was told that there are no rooms available at the discount except for Values. May I ask where you are staying?

I got it applied to our 1st 2 days at All Star Sports. We are then moving to the Grand Floridian. For that portion of the stay, I used a pin we had gotten last year that wasn't valid for our All Stars stay!!

I got it applied to our 1st 2 days at All Star Sports. We are then moving to the Grand Floridian. For that portion of the stay, I used a pin we had gotten last year that wasn't valid for our All Stars stay!!

Thanks, that makes sense! They told me that All Stars and CBR were the only resorts with discount availability. I condisdered switching to CBR but I am really looking forward to POFQ so decided against it.

We will be in Disney World from November 8th to 17th this year. I was just wondering what the weather will be like at that time of year. We are hoping to have a few afternoons when we can spend some time in the pool, but I am wondering if anyone swims after 5:00 PM. I know it gets dark early that time of year, but I imagine the pools are well lit. I just wonder what the temperatures would be like and whether or not it is possible or very unlikely that we would be able to do that. We are from Canada so are used to cooler temperatures.

We are staying at the Dolphin for seven nights and then AKL for two. Does anyone know if those pools are heated?

Thanks for any info. :goodvibes

hard to say for sure weather changes all the time ,we were down there over that time period in 2009 it was HOT during the day sweating,sunburn shorts and tshirts definate swim weather but there was 1 or 2 nights where it was cool enough for a jacket...I believe the pools are heated though

Sadly not able to apply to our reservation. We are in a family suite and they are not covered. The rest of our travel party are in preferred rooms and those are not covered either. Bummer - but still going!

I got this discount last night for my mom in a family suite. Just keep checking! :)

We will be in Disney World from November 8th to 17th this year. I was just wondering what the weather will be like at that time of year. We are hoping to have a few afternoons when we can spend some time in the pool, but I am wondering if anyone swims after 5:00 PM. I know it gets dark early that time of year, but I imagine the pools are well lit. I just wonder what the temperatures would be like and whether or not it is possible or very unlikely that we would be able to do that. We are from Canada so are used to cooler temperatures.

We are staying at the Dolphin for seven nights and then AKL for two. Does anyone know if those pools are heated?

Thanks for any info. :goodvibes

That Grotto pool is really big si it takes a lot to heat it. We stayed at the swan last year in October, it was mid 80s and sunny every day, but the pool was too cold for us. The smaller pools might be okay, but unless you like it cold, the grotto pool might be too much. They claim it's heated...we couldn't tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter