Nov 20, 2011 Dream - 3 Nights

Hello! We would also like to participate in the FE fun! It's just myself and my 9 yr old daughter for our 2nd DCL cruise! :cheer2:I'm going on Ebay to see if I too, can find a cool FE! Thank you so much! :yay:

Great! Could you PM me your stateroom number and both of your names? Thanks so much!

Great! Could you PM me your stateroom number and both of your names? Thanks so much!

Thanks! Woops.....I tried to send you a PM, but it looks like I'm not eligible yet, and once I submitted my reply, I received the following message: "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater."

My name is Wanda and my daughter's name is Elizabeth. Unfortunately, we don't have our stateroom number as of yet. My reservation displays "GTY" :confused3 for now.

Woo! :thumbsup2 I'll be celebrating my birthday on the day we are at Castaway Cay (11/22)!:woohoo: I just realized this as I was peeking at our itinerary! I love it! :yay:

Hey Everyone! hope your summer's are going well! We are just starting to warm up here in Wisconsin. Any who, wondering who is interested in a quick dis-meet up the first day..? I am getting so excited! We are almost to the 120 day mark until we leave for Orlando!! Cant wait to meet everyone!

I'm in for a meet :)

I'm getting very excited too! I would wish for the days to go by faster, but for now I'm enjoying the slow pace of my summer TOO much!

I'm interested in participating in the FE also. This will be our first Disney cruise and the first cruise ever for our kids! I think it would be so great for them to get little prizes when they get back to their rooms. Adds to the excitement... Plus I love bargain shopping and assembling things like this so it will be a fun project for me too. My good friend who is a Disney fanatic told me about this so hopefully between her and disboards I'll get some good guidance on how to do this best :-)

I'm so excited that there will be several boys my son's age on this cruise. He's an only child, and I love spending time with him, but he's getting to the age when it's just more fun to hang out with his friends.

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to update that we are up to 20 families in the FEE, What does everyone think of spilting up the group into 2 if it reaches above 25 families? If we did this, you would still have the option of just handing out to your smaller group OR you could still do the WHOLE group if you wish...I just want to make sure it's not too much for everyone if the group gets too big. Since this is only a 3 night cruise, I'm sure spending 2-3 hours handing gifts out isnt at the top of anyone's to do list!! :worship:

Just let me know, I am currently updating the list again and this time it will in google docs when it's finished. Around the cut off date I will ask for people's email so I can email a final copy. I will also carry a few copies with me on board.

We are getting so close to our window opening up to start booking things!!! :banana:

Woo! :thumbsup2 I'll be celebrating my birthday on the day we are at Castaway Cay (11/22)!:woohoo: I just realized this as I was peeking at our itinerary! I love it! :yay:

I'll be celebrating my bday the day before 11/21. I can't think of a better place to be on my bday!!!
My birthday is the 20th. I totally agree no better place-I get to celebrate twice. I am on the leg right before this so I will be celebrating then as well.

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to update that we are up to 20 families in the FEE, What does everyone think of spilting up the group into 2 if it reaches above 25 families? If we did this, you would still have the option of just handing out to your smaller group OR you could still do the WHOLE group if you wish...I just want to make sure it's not too much for everyone if the group gets too big. Since this is only a 3 night cruise, I'm sure spending 2-3 hours handing gifts out isnt at the top of anyone's to do list!! :worship:

Just let me know, I am currently updating the list again and this time it will in google docs when it's finished. Around the cut off date I will ask for people's email so I can email a final copy. I will also carry a few copies with me on board.

We are getting so close to our window opening up to start booking things!!! :banana:

I agree about splitting it up since it is a 3 day. We were on the MV and we had 88 or so cabins to deliver to on a 4 night. It was tough! I had to divide it up among my family. We just got back from Alaska and had 14 cabins and we got that done in no time.
I already booked Remy and Palo for this trip. Booked Remy for the first night for my birthday and Palo the 2nd nite. We really won't be in the dining rooms this trip. If we had to pay for Palo, I wouldnt do it this time, but I'm not giving up a free meal at Palo for being Platinum!

Hello everyone!!!
We have been getting really excited for our little getaway...
I have been making some semi-final decisions on what to make for our FE gifts...I cant wait to get started!!!
Also, as a surprise, I got year passes to WDW...It seems like we are going once a week, sometimes more!!!
Someone had mentioned about meeting on the ship? On our last 3 night on the Wonder, whoever wanted to, met in the atrium 30 minutes before the lifeboat drill. It was nice to put a face with names. We had a group picture taken and then were off...some of us made plans to meet up later and it was also nice to recognize some faces while roaming the ship, in Nasasau and on Castaway Cay.
Take care!!!
Ellen

I'm easy. I will go with whatever everybody else wants -- keep as one group or split it up.

Are we holding with an October 31 cutoff date?

I am sooooo ready to cruise!!!!

Hello Fivepin...
I see that you're from Treasure Island...We were in your "neighborhood" yesterday (Ft. DeSoto beach). It may have been a mastake...now I am REALLY anxious to go back to Castaway Cay!!!

Personally I think we should split up the FE 'assignments' to make it more manageable for everyone. While it's a short cruise I don't want to have to worry about bringing a bunch of extra 'goodies' on board....TRYING to keep it light with the suitcase(s), etc. Though with my DS he seems to pack more than I do! :eek:

Michelle

Haven't posted in a long time, I have been pretty sick. Found out in May that we are expecting #2 and it has been a rough road!
Obviously due to the fact that I will be 8 months preggo, we had to cancel our cruise...:guilty: Please remove our family from the FE exchange and have tons of fun! We are going to try to plan to take a Galveston cruise next year as a bigger family.

Haven't posted in a long time, I have been pretty sick. Found out in May that we are expecting #2 and it has been a rough road!
Obviously due to the fact that I will be 8 months preggo, we had to cancel our cruise...:guilty: Please remove our family from the FE exchange and have tons of fun! We are going to try to plan to take a Galveston cruise next year as a bigger family.

Congrats on new baby! It will be sooooo nice to sail out of Galveston! We've booked one in the Fall. Sure gonna miss Castaway Cay though.

Congrats on the addition to your family!!

Hope to see to on-board the Magic Fall 2012!!

It's been a long time since I've been to the board-lots of people have joined in! I've avoided the subject completely....just in case. We were scheduled to go in May but (long story-sick mom) I had to miss out. DH didn't want to go but he took the kids. There was no sense in losing all of the $ and EVERYONE missing out on the cruise.

I'm feeling a little more confident about being able to leave DM so we just paid off this cruise and here I am back with you nice people! We're still planning to cruise with another family and they want to be a part of the FE.

We're open to both options with the FE-keep it as one big group or split it-makes no difference to us! In my new found confidence I've come up with an idea for the FE and am now headed off to do my shopping!

I just gave up Main Dining for Second Dining. I hope someone that needs early benefits from this choice. :)

See you in 104 Days!!

Hello!!!
I have been thinking about the question on whether or not to split the FE and either would be fine but I do think we should split the list.
Ellen

WHOO-HOO!!!|
I just noticed we are around the 100 mark for days left until we sail!...Its just around the corner now!!!:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter