Nov 2 MNSSHP?

candkmac1021

Earning My Ears
Heading to my happy place on October 27 for a week - my DD1's first trip :) We are going to the party on November 2 and am wondering how many other Dis-ers will be there?

Hopefully we will be going to MNSSHP on 11/2!!:cheer2:

Does this one usually sell out? How crowded is the party?

They typically do one last MNSSHP after Halloween, and historically it does sell out.

It will be very crowded on Main Street with long lines to see the characters. So prioritize and plan accordingly. Ride lines will still be fairly short. As long as you go into it with realistic expectations, you can have a great time. Wish I could be there, sold out or not!

My Dad, brother and I will be there! Super excited. This will be my 3rd year in a row going to MNSSHP!

I'll be there, with a little Snow White, a medium-size skeleton, and a grown-up guy who refuses to wear anything remotely costume-like. (I'll be wearing a Frankenstein and Scarlett O'Hara t-shirt.)

I will be there with DW, DD5, DS2, DMom, and DSis. We will be dresses as the Mad Hatter, Alice, Cheshire Cat, Tweedle Dee, White Rabbit, and the Queen of Hearts!

Me and mum will be there! Well be going on the 31st too so we'll either be a lady hatter and the white rabbit or pink ladies, we're wearing both just dont know in what order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter