• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 18 photopass ?

prune1977

DIS Veteran
We are booked in 2 rooms for this sailing; myself, 2 DS in 1 room. My DW and DD in other room. If we purchase the photo pass deal are we all able to be on it? From everything I’ve found online we can except for 1 adult in one room. Which makes no sense to me. Does anyone else know?
Tia

We are booked in 2 rooms for this sailing; myself, 2 DS in 1 room. My DW and DD in other room. If we purchase the photo pass deal are we all able to be on it? From everything I’ve found online we can except for 1 adult in one room. Which makes no sense to me. Does anyone else know?
Tia
I figure you mean the Shutters full digital package onboard the ship? Photopass is a parks photo service.

The full digital package is one per room. The only exception is if a nuclear family is in two rooms (as in your case, Dad & minor kids in one room, Mom and minor kids in second room). Then everyone in both rooms is included.

The time when the "other" adult isn't included is, for example, if Mom & Dad and at least one minor kid is in one room and some other adult (Grandma, Aunt Sue, cousin Harry) is in a second room with other minor kids of Mom & Dad. In that case only the minor kids in the second room are included.

I figure you mean the Shutters full digital package onboard the ship? Photopass is a parks photo service.

The full digital package is one per room. The only exception is if a nuclear family is in two rooms (as in your case, Dad & minor kids in one room, Mom and minor kids in second room). Then everyone in both rooms is included.

The time when the "other" adult isn't included is, for example, if Mom & Dad and at least one minor kid is in one room and some other adult (Grandma, Aunt Sue, cousin Harry) is in a second room with other minor kids of Mom & Dad. In that case only the minor kids in the second room are included.

Thanks and yes that’s what I meant just couldn’t think of what it was called. I just have them link it when I’m onboard if i prepurchase it correct.

Yes exactly, we always get two connecting staterooms for our family of 5 and they have linked the shutters package with no issues the three times we bought one.

Unless it's changed, one room will buy the Shutters' package and then on your first day on the ship, go to the Shutters desk and have them link your second room. Bring a copy of your purchase order, if you pre-purchased, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter