Nov. 17-Pin Trading Cruise-Who's Going?

:p I"LL BE THERE!!! I have been planning the Disney vacation for the last six years and can't believe it's almost here. My family (and Friends) will be on the Nov 17 Wonder after spending six days at WDW. This trip is going to be a blast. DS-9 and DD-6 are so excited they are already packing LOL. DH is still in shock from the price tag this trip came with but I have all the confidence in Disney that he will have the time of his life and forget about the $$$ signs. I really hope to see you all there (even though I have no idea at all what the "pins" are. After all, this is our first trip to Disney!!!:p

Welcome to DIS Shadawn and I know you and your family are going to have a blast with such a fantastic trip planned and this being your first Disney experience.

The pins mentioned are collected by people, (you can go to the collectors DIS board and learn more about them), and during this cruise a lot of pin "traders" will be on board. They will be trading pins with others who have the same hobby.

i am so surprised thier r so many people here going!im goin!!!!
r thier any 12 or 13 year olds goin?

Alex

p.s. Im a girl, I have 2 use my bros name or whatever its called!:cool:

Hey Alex,
Welcome we are all excited about going on the cruise. I cannot believe that it is just a little over two months away... before you know it they will be announcing our name as we enter the ship...

Get those pins ready for trading.

Hey fellow cruisers!! Our friends informed us last night that they cancelled their trip (land And cruise) due to $$ situation. I am VERY bummed out that we won't be able to share this experience with our closest friends but by the time we get, I'll be sooooooo ready for fun that I'll be too excited to be bummed!!! Nov 17th cannot come soon enough:p :p :p :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hello fellow cruisers:p :p The friends we were going with just informed me that they had to cancel their trip(land AND cruise) because of $$ situation. I am VERY bummed because we won't be able to share this experience with our closest frinds now but I say BRING IT ON!!!! I can't wait for Nov 17!!! I'll just have to take LOTS of pictures.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

shadawn,
I am sorry to hear your friends won't be going with you I am sure that is a dissappointment.... However lookat all the new Dis Board friends you will be meeting. speaking of that when time gets closer we will need to plan a dis Meet.. Lime Green Ribbons and all..
We will have a Great Time .... Looking forward to meeting everyone... So is everyone getting excited?? I know I am...

WOOOHOOO I guess that means that we really get to go soon! Only 68 more days til we leave for our 3 days in WDW before the cruise! I cant wait to book my excursions and start getting stuff ready for my kids!!

It really is going to happen soon!
Heidi

paying off the cruise does make it seem like you are ready to board....
I am also excited and ready to plan...
Not sure if we are going to do an excursion or not... still deciding.

68 days it will be here before we know it....

YaHoo......

OK, I paid my cruise off today but I have to share the other GREAT news my TA gave me today. I have gone from paying $167 Canadian/night to stay at the ASSp for six night to an amazing $77 Canadian/night. That $540!!! I am on such a high right now and do not now how I'm going to get throgh the next 58 days!!! My DD-6 has already started packing and worrying what clothes are "cruise wear"! It is so Exciting and you are absolutely right, I will have many friends on this cruise to share this experience. I'll have to get those lime green ribbons before we go:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Shadawn that is GREAT NEWS.... what a savings..... What ever will you spend that extra money on???

I am with you... I am ready to load that boat....
It will be nice to meet everyone... I still have my Lime Green Ribbon from my Last Cruise If I can just remember where I put it... you know it is in that safe place... LOL...

see yall soon...

Not going for the pin trading. Just going so the kids, DS 6 and DD 3, have something to occupy their time while DW and I relax. After 3 days at the MK and the Poly, we're going to need it.

No worries, sail happy!! :cool:

Hi Dive,
I to am looking forward to some relaxation... My friend and I are leaving our husbands and children at home and having a girls week out... we are really looking forward to it...
The Pins are just an added bonus... I have started collecting for only a year so I probably will not have many pins people will want to trade with... the staff has to trade with you if they are wearing a lanyard so you may want to pick up a few pins for the kids to trade with... It really is fun... but be careful I got addicted really quick...
Look forward to meeting you and your family...

Cindy

Pin Collector or not....who can resist all of the Disney Magic! I just love everything about the whole Disney Cruise experience!

:Pinkbounc

Two cruises in one year....I see the start of a problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter