Nov 13th & 14th Super busy??

ruthjohn

Earning My Ears
I see that people have replied to another thread stating the weekend of the 9th -12th will be super busy but will the 13th and 14th of November be real busy as well? Our annual passes are expiring in the middle of the month so this is our last fling at Disneyland. We are moving out of state so we want to get this last visit in. :)
Thanks - ruth

If your passes are expiring and you are moving out of state I say go for it. Who cares if it is busy or not? We're coming from out of the country and didn't realize we booked on a busy weekend. It won't dampen our trip and I hope it won't keep you from going!

See you in line!;)

November 13-14 is a Tuesday and Wednesday so I don't think it will be very busy. It might pick up in the evenings but I think during the day it will be fine.

Go! The beauty of AP's is that you can enjoy the park in different ways. We go when it's busy, slow, rainy... On slower days we go for rides. On busier days we soak up the atmosphere, watch the shows & parades, do the cookie baking, run around Toon Town or the Animation building or Redwood Creek Trial. The kids are even worse about lines than I am now. If the line looks longer than 20 minutes, they prefer to just move on. I may never get to ride Nemo at this rate :rotfl:

It's only crowded that weekend because most people get that monday off of work/school so they make a three day weekend out of it. Almost all three day weekends are crowded at disneyland but for some reason that is one of the busiest. When you are going shouldn't be bad at all the parks start to clear out monday evening/night. You will be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter