Nov 10, 2014- Dream is alive - 2 days in Paradise and a Day at Sea

We are very excited about the double Castaway Cay as well! We are a family of four DD (5th birthday) and DS (2). This will be our 5th cruise. Looking to join the FE group as well. I've requested to join the FB page to join the FE groups. See everyone soon!

For FB approval, my name is Shawna :)

Hi! My DH and I will be on this cruise too! Couldn't resist a double dip at Castaway Cay. We'll be at WDW for a few days prior enjoying the last weekend of the Food & Wine Festival and the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I will also be running the Wine and Dine Half Marathon on Sat. November 8th. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise but our first on the Dream. I've sent in requests to both FB Pages. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Donna! We were on the same cruise years ago! St Croix I think, I had the five year old who was taking pictures and caught your feet is most of them. LOL. Fun to see a familiar name!

Hi Everyone!

DH and I may be on this sailing to celebrate our 25th Anniversary! We currently have the week booked at DW, but are thinking now of starting off at DW, cruising, then finishing up at DW.

We might wait a bit to book, thinking the price may come down or a TA rate may be released.

Anyway! Is there anyone here willing to check Remy for me and determine if there are any reservations available for Nov. 11th? That is where we'd like to celebrate as the 11th is our actual anniversary. We are currently booked at V&A if we stay on land. I would hate to book this cruise then find out we are out of luck for Remy for our special day.

Anyone have the time to log in and see? THANK YOU in advance!

Is there anyone here willing to check Remy for me and determine if there are any reservations available for Nov. 11th?

Platinum and Concierge bookings start on July 13th, so we don't know yet if there will be openings available after the initial rush. I can check on the 14th after I get back from a trip I have to make.

Thank you! I posted on the Cruise Forum also and found out that it is still too early for anyone to book LOL! I didn't know this. We can look into it at the 90 or 75 day mark.

Thank you!!

We are a busy Minnesota family with 4 kids age 13, 11, 9, and 7. We are so excited to surprise them with this trip of a lifetime. They have never been on a cruise or a big trip like this and we can't wait. We have decided not to tell them anything until we arrive at the ship. We would love to join an few group but have no idea how to join. We would appreciate any help getting set up with a group. The trip is fast approaching and we are so excited to take part in all of the Disney fun!

Hi all! Just joined the FB groups, we are on this cruise as well with a few other friends. My husband is platinum so I am trying to stay up until midnight to book the coveted cabana….eyes are getting heavy, however, so I set my phone alarm :thumbsup2

I saw a few anniversaries on page 10, the hubs and I are celebrating our 10 year as well. Bringing our 4 year old daughter Izzy, and two soon-to-be married childless couples. Should be an interesting group :rotfl:

Did you get your cabana? We got ours for both days! :cool1:

We did! Sadly just for one day, there was only one family beach cabana left when I logged in at the stroke of midnight….but there were several at Serenity Bay for both days! I'm just happy we were able to snag one, I know they are a hot commodity. :thumbsup2

I know someone had posted about Remy, and when I looked there were plenty of available tables on the 11th. It's worth the up charge, I actually enjoyed it more then V&A's but both were fantastic. It's about a 3.5-4 hour meal. Go for the wine pairing!!! We split one pairing (both at V&A and Remy) and there was PLENTY. :thumbsup2

Just booked today! DH and I are from Bucks County, Pennsylvania and we have cruised DCL 6 times already.

Since we LOVE CC so much (and don't care for Nassau), we decided to book this cruise and the one before it, totaling 3 days at CC. :cool1:

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

I'm hoping to get a cabana at serenity bay for one of the days. I can do check in at midnight Sunday night. Fingers crossed!

Just booked today! DH and I are from Bucks County, Pennsylvania and we have cruised DCL 6 times already.

Since we LOVE CC so much (and don't care for Nassau), we decided to book this cruise and the one before it, totaling 3 days at CC. :cool1:

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

Hi Jackie! Do you remember me from the Backstage Magic trip? We'll be on this cruise too!!! What are the chances.

Hello I'm going on this cruise, like most of you here! I have been researching a lot about the cruise and found out about the fish extenders. I understand what to do with them but for the life of me do not understand how to sign up to do them with other people on the boat. I would love to do with anybody else who has 'signed up' but I literally have no clue how to do that. If you could please help me that would be amazing, thank you! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter