Nov 10, 2014- Dream is alive - 2 days in Paradise and a Day at Sea

We booked this cruise while on board the 11/3/13 Dream. Castaway Cay is the only reason we take the shorter cruises, so this itinerary was perfect for us. This makes 4 Disney cruises for my husband and I, 3 for our 2 older kids (13 and 4) and 2 for our littlest, she will be 18 months next time!

We will also be joining this cruise. This will be number 8 for us :) 2 adults, 8 and 6 year old boys. I can't wait for two days at Castaway Cay!

Booked this one while onboard Dream last week. Not 100% sure we'll keep it, but I love the itinerary with two stops in CC.

My boyfriend and I just booked this cruise. We love the itinerary total relaxation.:beach:

This will be my 3rd cruise and his 2nd.

I am in for an FE exchange Or a Secret Mickey.:woohoo:

Yippee! Some of us were on the 11/10/13 sailing and we all love each other so very muh that we are booking 11/10/14! We are a chatty bunch.

It doesnt appear that anyone started a facebook group, so I did, join us there...like I said, we chat, but mainly on FB! https://www.facebook.com/groups/735579779804901/

As for an FE, I am willing to organize it. I will do a google doc for that! :):cool1:

One member of of group called this Crusing in 4D, I love it! (Disney Dream Double Dip)

Hi all,
we (DH and I) are also on this cruise, woohooo, so much looking forward to it!!
It will be our 3rd cruise. Did a 3 night on the Dream in 2012 (way to short!!), did the Halloween Cruise on the Fantasy this october (7 lovely days) and didn't think
we would be back cruising so soon as we already had other plans for the next coming 2 years.
Than I saw THIS one (2 CC days and 1 see day, who could resist that!!) and we decided to change our plans ;-)
Our tablemates from our last cruise are joining us, gonna be so much fun :-)
I found the FB group and asked to join, I'm Angelique
Great chatting with you, it adds so much to the pre-fun
Oh, I'm from the Netherlands, so english is not my "birthlanguage", sorry I make typos, but know I always mean well :)

Just got off the Disney Fantasy this past Saturday and booked a placeholder. I think we want to use it for this cruise! 2 days at Castaway Cay and No other ports too good to pass up for us!

Going to subscribe to this thread! :):cool1:

Join the Facebook page and message Diana. she is the keeper of the FE list doc. Welcome to all let the planning begin:cool1:pirate:

I have sent a request to join the Facebook and FE group as well. -Jennifer D

We have our cruise reservation and stateroom number now. Just waiting until flights and room reservations come available in WDW so we can plan the rest of our trip. My husband is already starting to make our FE exchange gifts!

Eleven months will pass quickly!

We will be on this cruise as well. It is a first for us to be going alone! We will be leaving our three kiddos at home with Grandma! My hubby plans on running the Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon to get his coast to Coast medal than we will jump on the cruise. We have never been to Florida so this will be an experience for us! We were fortunate enough to be able to sail the Wonder and the Magic when they were in Los Angeles. We are looking forward to exploring a newer larger ship.

I will head on over to the Facebook page as well.....Charlene

Just booked today. My wonderful husband is taking me for my 40th birthday, which is that month. We're leaving the kids with their grandparents and taking our first grown-up vacation in years!

Anyone going on this awesome cruise? Can't beat 2 days at Castaway Cay and a day at sea!

We are going on this cruise!!!:banana:
Myself the Gma2aPrincess, DD, DGD7, DFriend and her DD7
We are 3x cruisers, but have never done a 4 day so my question is:
Will there be a Formal Night? :confused3
and more importantly a Pirates Night? pirate:
Thanks in Advance
Sandy:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter