Nov. 10, 2013-4 Night Bahamian Dream

Hi Kealey:

Welcome aboard!!!! (bad pun intended). :cool1:

KPetty725 is the organizer of the FEE. You'll see quite few posts from her on this thread....click on her name and send her a private message that you'd like to join!

You also might want to join the Facebook page for people sailing on this cruise:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/183467221809180/

I'm here too. I check the dis boards a lot but also check Facebbok because I get a notice on my phone when someone posts there so it reminds me more often.

Linda

Welcome to the new families!

We are excited to get going. We have had so much drama going on and cannot wait to get away for awhile!
I do want to brag for a minute though (love to share good news)...my boys do local childrens theater and just auditioned for the show Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I am happy to announce that they were both cast in awesome roles...and Ryan, my 8 year old, won the lead role of Charlie Bucket!! YAY!!! :cool1:

Okay, enough braggin:goodvibes
Cannot wait to cruise!!! Bring on November!

can you help me? I'm new to these boards. I'm cruising with my family on November 10th on the dream and I really want to join a FE group. HELP...I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't let me :( Sad face.
Kealey
k e a l s t e r @ a o l . c o m Please reply to my email as I'm still unsure how I would even find your reply here. THANK YOU SO MUCh

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I've been off disboards for a while. Work is really getting in the way of my cruise planning! :lmao:

If you're interested in joining the FEE, there are still a few days left!! Please email me (katiepetty@hotmail.com) and I will send you the link to sign up. Those of you who are in group 1 (already closed), feel free to sign up for group 2 if you'd like to do both. I think there are currently less than 5 new families in group 2 so it won't add TOO many to your list if you're still working on your gifts, but it will give group 2 more people to exchange with.

I will close group 2 on October 10th!

First meet info: We are going to have our first meet at 2pm on sail away day in the Vista Cafe on deck 4 midship. This is a great opportunity to meet everyone in our group and update me if there are any cabin changes that will affect the FEE.

Hopefully everyone is getting their cruise docs in the mail this week. That's always fun and exciting. :-)

Please email me or contact me through the FB group if you have any questions or suggestions! My iPad isn't sending me messages when I have new PMs on DisBoards right now (stupid iOS7) so I won't get PMs unless I'm on here and that's not often!!

kamgen said:
Welcome to the new families!

We are excited to get going. We have had so much drama going on and cannot wait to get away for awhile!
I do want to brag for a minute though (love to share good news)...my boys do local childrens theater and just auditioned for the show Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I am happy to announce that they were both cast in awesome roles...and Ryan, my 8 year old, won the lead role of Charlie Bucket!! YAY!!! :cool1:

Okay, enough braggin:goodvibes
Cannot wait to cruise!!! Bring on November!

Yippee! We are a theater family too! My daughter was Mrs. TEEVEE (Mike's mom) and had a blast in that show. It's a fun one. She just auditioned for a role in Bye Bye Birdie...but, not sure she will get a lead since we will be gone for 2 weeks. She already played Kim once, so we will see

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that the FEE sign-up will officially close on 10/10 (3 days) so if you've been debating whether or not to join, it's time to do it!! It's a lot of fun and well worth it!

Let me know if you have any questions. :-)

Hi fellow Disney Dream Cruisers,

My husband, 6 month old son, Au Pair and I just booked this cruise last minute. It is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited and and looking forward to making many wonderful memories. I heard about the fish extenders groups, and it looks as though sign up closed 10/10/13.

Does anyone know how I can get into one of these groups? I've been making things already, and really want to join one.:yay:

Jenny

jad2210 said:

My husband, 6 month old son, Au Pair and I just booked this cruise last minute. It is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited and and looking forward to making many wonderful memories. I heard about the fish extenders groups, and it looks as though sign up closed 10/10/13.

Does anyone know how I can get into one of these groups? I've been making things already, and really want to join one.:yay:

Jenny

Welcome! Officially our FE is closed, but, maybe our organizer, Katie P has more answers! Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you. This group seems to be more chatty on Facebook these days!

Thanks for the tip. What facebook page do I go to? Also, are you from Seattle? I noticed your name and was curious, because that's where we live.

Jenny

Hi Jenny! Both of our FB groups are officially closed. If you'd like to participate, I would be happy to share your information with the groups and those who have enough material/time can add you to their list.

Send me an email if you're interested. katiepetty@hotmail.com

Also, the link to join the facebook group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/183467221809180/

Wanting to join the FEE but see that you missed the cutoff? No worries!!

We've created a "Pixie Dust" group for anyone wanting to join late! Email me for the link (katiepetty@hotmail.com). We want everyone who wants to participate to be able to. :-)

I don't have a picture, but I saw on Pintrest a "Roaming Gnome", I wanted to put a twist on it and have a "Roaming Dwarf." It is basically a magnet that everyone can sign, then put on another FEE member's door. On the last night the person with it would return it to our door. If I did this would anyone be interested in participating? I thought it might be fun and a cool souvenir :)

Blair :)

I think we will win the 'last minute booking' award for this cruise, lol!
I know we are too late to join the FE group but just know we will be checking out all of your awesome FEs for next time! :cool1:

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter