Nov. 10, 2013-4 Night Bahamian Dream

Katie, thanks for setting up the DISmeet! And for all your work on the FEE! You will deserve the time to relax during the cruise.

KPetty725 said:
We are going to have our first meet at 2pm on sail away day in the Vista Cafe on deck 4 midship. This is a great opportunity to meet everyone in our group and update me if there are any cabin changes that will affect the FEE.

Also, if you want to be spotted by other DISers (or not, LOL!), be sure to wear something lime green or put something lime green on your backpack/suitcase/carry-on/whatever! It's a DIS tradition and a fun thing to watch for as you're waiting for your boarding number to be called in the terminal. We ended up in line right next to two of our group members and only realized it due to the lime green luggage tags. It was a funny "wait, are you...?" / "yeah! are you...??" moment and a fun way to start our last cruise!

Ooooh, lime green! How about RAVE green? It is the Seattle Sounders and Seahawks green.

We are going to have our first meet at 2pm on sail away day in the Vista Cafe on deck 4 midship. This is a great opportunity to meet everyone in our group and update me if there are any cabin changes that will affect the FEE.

Also, if you want to be spotted by other DISers (or not, LOL!), be sure to wear something lime green or put something lime green on your backpack/suitcase/carry-on/whatever! It's a DIS tradition and a fun thing to watch for as you're waiting for your boarding number to be called in the terminal. We ended up in line right next to two of our group members and only realized it due to the lime green luggage tags. It was a funny "wait, are you...?" / "yeah! are you...??" moment and a fun way to start our last cruise!

LIME GREEN - Man now I got to go shopping again. I'm glad I checked in here. On our Facebook group I didn't catch the Lime Green thing. :)

I posted on the FB page, but, then remembered not everyone is on the book of faces!

We have 2nd dining. If anyone would like to link our reservations so we sit together at dinner, let me know. Or, others can too. Seems like lots of you have 1st dining!

LIME GREEN - Man now I got to go shopping again. I'm glad I checked in here. On our Facebook group I didn't catch the Lime Green thing. :)

Hmmm...did I put it there? Sometimes I forget which I've posted where! I'll look. :-)

Thanks for arranging the FEE. My kids and I are so looking forward to it.

I just noticed today that the PAT can be as early as 10:30 and is now 15 mins increments. Is this new as it was different the first day we could pick times?

Thanks for arranging the FEE. My kids and I are so looking forward to it.

I just noticed today that the PAT can be as early as 10:30 and is now 15 mins increments. Is this new as it was different the first day we could pick times?

Its a new thing! I just got a 1030 time. WOOT!:cool1:

We are joining you! There are 8 of us, 6 adults and 2 kids (ages 8 and 6). This is a multi-generational (4 generations) trip for us, so we are excited.
Is it too late for FE??
Thanks!

Hi and welcome, kamgen! Four generations....wow!

As for the FEE, KPetty725 has been kind enough to organize it for us! She's posted several times on this thread....send her a PM and she'll send you the link for the FEE!

We also have a Facebook group if you're interested....Dreamin' of the Dream!

Woo Hoo!!! I looked last night at work and we have our room assignment.. we booked 11C and got 11B... room 7033

Just looked at there is a VGT offering for a guaranteed oceanview with private verandah on our sailing for less than a cat 11c (inside)! Yep, our sailing doesnt appear to be full yet...which I personally think is GREAT! hehe Although, its a great deal now!

Hey all! I'm placing an order for silicone bands (like the ones for lance Armstrong/ charity) and wanted to know if anyone else would like to be in on the order. It will be $2 each & shipped to you before we cruise. They will be lime green and say "dreamin' the dream" on one side and "nov. 10-14, 2013" on the other. Let me know if there is any interest. I'm not making anything on this, we like to order them and if you only order a few they are almost $5/ each. So I offer to do a group order. :) can't wait to cruise.

Hey kamgen, I saw from the FE list that you will have an 8yr old boy with you. My son is also 8 and would probably enjoy having a buddy on the ship. He's the only boy with 2 younger sisters so he gets bored easily doing girl stuff!

WOOT WOOT, we are going on the Dream on NOV 10th. I've never been a part of discussion boards so I'm not sure where to start.
I do know I want to participate in the FE, but don't know where those are either. Can someone help this lost newbie :)
Thanks
Kealey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter