Nothing to see here/Where do babies come from - page 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can't get the song "Baby got back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot out of my head.

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun! (seriously, he really like potato rolls. I've never known a snake to be vegetarian...he must be yours WallE)

hahahahah really, I didn't know she did THAT!!!!! Wait WallE said WHAT!!!

:dance3:

"Is that Mr. Pacman about to eat his head?"

Don't be mean to Mr. Pacman.

Next subject: which is better for raising children - a Phoenix or a Griffin. Discuss.

I'll go first - Phoenix is really out in the middle of nowhere, and I don't care if it's a dry heat, children will spontaneously combust at 116 degrees. Merv Griffin, on the other hand, had an infectious laugh and lots of big houses. So I'm on Team Griffin.

Anyone else? :surfweb:

I didn't see a small option. I just saw a "size" option....and although I like 'em big, I downsized for the sake of this site.

click on the little button that says resize, resize the the "small" and try with that. Small is the size I set the pic of DH and I to that is in my siggie

click on the little button that says resize, resize the the "small" and try with that. Small is the size I set the pic of DH and I to that is in my siggie

Okey dokey, so what do I do to put a pic in my siggie? It just comes up with a box like this one. I'm soooooooooooo Dis Dumb.

Okey dokey, so what do I do to put a pic in my siggie? It just comes up with a box like this one. I'm soooooooooooo Dis Dumb.

copy the bottom code that is on the left hand side, there are several, you want the bottom one(over on photobucket), then paste that into the box on DIS that looks like this one

and on that note, I need to head to bed. I have to work in the morning, but I may be on while I am at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter