Nothing tastes good anymore, not even McDonalds....

PrettyInTink said:
They used to be available through room service, along with the tomato soup. I had them in sept 05 but now i don't see them on the Room service menu! :sad2:

Don't fret!!! You will LOVE Goofy's Galley! :) They have fantastic wraps & freshly made panini sandwiches...along with fruit. :)

LOL When we got off our cruise this past Sunday I told my DH to not expect alot out of me in the cooking department for a week or so. I also found it hard to go back too reality, we went to a resturant on the way home and was a little upset when we had to pay!!!! LOL When we did get home I would just blankly stare into the refrigerator saying "why bother....it won't compair to the DCL food"

My fav was the Filet and tiramisu at Palo, creme brulee at Tritons, and well pretty much everything else! Now if only I did'nt gain 3 pounds in 3 day.....that would be great. It's like they are paid to make you eat way to much, our server kept telling us to order one of each if we could not decide! WE WERE STUFFED!

lbgraves said:
Don't fret!!! You will LOVE Goofy's Galley! :) They have fantastic wraps & freshly made panini sandwiches...along with fruit. :)
Panini's sound great! I know I will be able to find something to fill the void, I just dread all the pounds that I will gain on my journey to replace the turkey sandwich..... :lmao:

I ate so much salmon and shrimp (my two favorite things to eat!) on my back-to-back last fall that I didn't want to look at either one for several months!

My granddaughter, who was 3 1/2 when she cruised with us, still wants to know why we couldn't bring our servers home with us so that they could take care of us every night. I think I have to agree with her!

Favorite food: pizza @ Palo's
Dessert: Tie between Chocolate Souffle and Lemon Meringue Pie @ Palo's
Drink: Konk Kooler :drinking1

OOH, we love the pizza at palo! And I cannot believe that we have never tried the famed Konch Cooler! Shame on us, huh. I also adore Lemon pie so I should try that at palo as well. And is it just me or does fruit taste better on the ship? And I know mac and cheese is for the kiddies but really I cant resist! Thanks for more input guys! princess:

Nothing like a ceasar salad and shrimp cocktail to start dinner each night! As for desert... :confused3 I can't even begin to pick a favorite! Maybe :mickeybar ??? My new favorite drinks are Alabama Slammer and from Lourdes at Cove Cafe, Key Lime Martini and Lemoncello(sp?) Martini.

Alabama Slammers are FIERCE! I can't do those anymore, they are dangerous! :bounce:

I agree, anything from Palo's, the chocolate chip cookies and the veggie wraps from Goofy's Gallery. :stir: :banana:

We loved the Palo brunch. The Eggs Benedict was fabulous - and the desserts - yum. :thumbsup2

What do you guys & gals think about the lobster? Dh & I have a running fued over which lobster is better: DCL or Fulton's Crabhouse in DD. Weigh in please....Sorry I'm a real FOODIE :rotfl:

Well, on the first cruise it was a little tough but ok considering how many they were cooking at the time. On the second it was fantastic...nice & moist. The second was too. :) On the third I just ordered 2 to begin with and they were both very moist. :)

PrettyInTink said:
Panini's sound great! I know I will be able to find something to fill the void, I just dread all the pounds that I will gain on my journey to replace the turkey sandwich..... :lmao:

I found a picture while going thru last cruise's shots that made me think of this thread. :)

46911s_Gally_wonderful_panini_sandwishes_and_fresh_fruit_-med.JPG

That looks amazing. Ok,Ok, I'll quit whining about my Room Service turkey sandwich. I'm heading straight to Goofy's Galley to jump right on that! What kind is it? popcorn::

Oh the pizza is just great at Palo. Problem is by the time you eat it its hard to squeeze in dinner and dessert!

PrettyInTink said:
That looks amazing. Ok,Ok, I'll quit whining about my Room Service turkey sandwich. I'm heading straight to Goofy's Galley to jump right on that! What kind is it? popcorn::

Turkey. :thumbsup2

How about fettucini Alfredo? Is there any on board? And are the hot dogs really good? Alsi are there buffalo chicken wings on board?

I will answer to this thread when I get back in 1 1/2 wks. Just curious if they have the above and where?

Thanks

I had the most delicous salad. And I am not a salad person. It was baby spinach, blue cheese, orange pieces and grapefruit and a little olive oil. YUM!! I came home and tried to recreate it...Yuck....Anyhow. the oatmeal cookies are to die for, and the cake at sea. I didn't even care what kind it was...just BRING IT!! Everything taste better when it's free at sea!!
Elisa

The Rack of lamb in Tritons was awesome !!! We had a new menu !!

Also loved the cheesecakes (soft and creamy- not NY style) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter