Nothing in the mail?

Fabooliss

DIS Veteran
We leave on Friday, and we haven't received anything in the mail yet. I know we pick up our Magicbands at the front desk, but should something have arrived? We paid off the package early November and have done online check-in.

We leave on Friday, and we haven't received anything in the mail yet. I know we pick up our Magicbands at the front desk, but should something have arrived? We paid off the package early November and have done online check-in.
Are you flying? If so have you not even received your Magical Express luggage tags yet? If you are flying did you register for this service?

I have heard from others that the "extras" booklet with coupons etc was at the front desk but they had to ask for them.

I've received my mail the day before leaving and another time it was waiting for me when I returned.

You can take ME and check in onsite without the mail.

We are renting a car, so we didn't register a flight with ME. I guess that's why. Just feels weird to go without any paperwork in hand!ill be sure to ask at the front desk for the extras booklet. Thanks!

Hi
Maybe take a copy of your online check in with you.
I know this is not necessary but I always take a copy print of our FP+. and any Dinning reservation I have made.
Have a Magical Christmas Holiday!
Hugs Mel

P.S.
Take a photo of the back of your tickets if you have them,,,good as a back-up should you loose them.

We are renting a car, so we didn't register a flight with ME. I guess that's why. Just feels weird to go without any paperwork in hand!ill be sure to ask at the front desk for the extras booklet. Thanks!
We got our package booklet at the front desk for the first time in August. It's always been sent to us in the past. Enjoy your trip!

We have been going every fall for the last 5 years & have had the booklet with coupons mailed to us prior to arrival every year except this one. This October I didn't receive anything so I called Disney & they told me that since there was a possible mail strike in Canada this year they no longer post these out & that they would be at the front desk when I check in. They did however mail our ME luggage tags to me. The package was at the front desk with my magic bands when I checked in. It was a bit of a disappointment even though the coupons aren't much (& I found that they've been greatly scaled back over the last couple years) it's just exciting to receive the package & build excitement for the upcoming trip.

I agree with all the above PP. Do take a copy of your online check-in confirmation & esp a paper copy that you have fully paid any balance owing on your account. You should def have a printed paper showing your booking confirmation code. For my Sept trip, I didn't receive any booklet either this year but did receive my yellow luggage stickers a week before departure. I did ask at check-in for 1) my magic band 2) my booklet w coupons and 3) my matching hard luggage tags. It certainly slows down the check-in process & I had to be firm (but polite) about receiving these items. The band was no problem but the CM hadn't read the memo about international guests not receiving the booklet and the plastic luggage tags. He did eventually find my booklet but I had to make a separate trip to concierge a day or so later to get the luggage tags (& they weren't matching but were extras in a drawer rejected by other guests). Not a biggie for me but be aware that the CMs may not be up to speed on what international guests should get at check-in. As my CM (at AS Sports) explained, "We don't deal with Canadians much so it's all new to us." My guess is that most international guests don't know to ask for these things so don't get.

Someone should tell them the mail strike was resolved!!!
Thanks samsteel, I'll make sure to ask for the luggage tags.

We have been going every fall for the last 5 years & have had the booklet with coupons mailed to us prior to arrival every year except this one. This October I didn't receive anything so I called Disney & they told me that since there was a possible mail strike in Canada this year they no longer post these out & that they would be at the front desk when I check in. They did however mail our ME luggage tags to me. The package was at the front desk with my magic bands when I checked in. It was a bit of a disappointment even though the coupons aren't much (& I found that they've been greatly scaled back over the last couple years) it's just exciting to receive the package & build excitement for the upcoming trip.

I got an email this morning, I feel better now! (But I'm still printing a copy of the confirmation email)!

Great news,

Your MagicBand package will be waiting for you at your Disney Resort hotel. Simply pick it up at the front desk when you arrive.
Visit My Disney Experience to manage your plans.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter