Not Yet Anniversary, But the Show for 7/27 Show is UP!!!

Well, not really. The actual anniversary show will be up tomorrow (Thursday). But there are new shows up!

Scott, I leave at 6:30 tomorrow morning for ABD. Any thought that it might be up before then? :laughing:

@Nikki

I hope you have a great time in Cali... :) And also enjoy your bagel and lox! :)

Let's just say, I will never be able to see the movie montage "We had FACES" clip from the Great Movie Ride ever again without bursting into giggles.

I think I've found a new quote

"Max!!!!..... Norma!!!" lol :) I loved this part :)

now to only hold out until Saturday so I have something to make my 90 minute half-marathon training run actually somewhat enjoyable...

Let's just say, I will never be able to see the movie montage "We had FACES" clip from the Great Movie Ride every again without bursting into giggles.

We were on the ride this morning and I started laughing!!!!!! Between that and STELLLLLLLLA!!!!!!! We love the ride!!!!

T.

OMG, the whole Max part was hilarious. I can't believe how funny that was.

BTW, the lady who punched the child in the stomach, I like to meet her in person. She would not forget that meeting what a crazy person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter