not understanding capt, jacks...plz help

Just changed lunch ADR for dinner ADR so I can order lobster tails. Only problem now is sharing them with DS and DD who are also partial for them.

Hi Paddy,

Can I order the Ribs for Dinner? I see they're on the lunch menu but not the dinner menu. Would this be a big deal? TIA.:goodvibes

Sorry to tell you but we no longer have ribs at CJ's. The ribs came off the menu about a year ago. I have posted the current menus in this and other threads.

HI Paddy,

Thanks for the response about the Ribs.:goodvibes

hi all. Just back from DW and I had a great time! The weather was fantastic and aside from the initial smoke at the airport when we arrived, I must say it was great.

We went to CJs. The lobster was really good. Being from the South, I am usually not big on Old Bay seasoning but everything was really well seasoned and good. I wish I would have picked a different dessert but the food and service was pretty good. DH had the Chicken pasta. We went to Coral reef, Hollywood and Vine, CJs, and The Plaza.

I have ADRs at 3 of those CJs, Coral reef and Plaza.... you already said how CJs was... how were the other 2?

Well, Coral Reef was really good. The salad, the dessert, even the service. We went for lunch, kind of our way of kicking off our vacation. We went there after we got off the plane and stopped at the resort. Like I said, REALLY GOOD. We will definitely do this again. I was afraid because a lot of people dumped on it before we left. We had a great time. DH had steak(YUM) and I had pork chops(double yum).

We chose the plaza because i wanted to make sure we could eat and still ride things afterward. The Plaza is kinda "Deli-ish". Good salad, sandwiches, things like that. Dessert was the BEST! They have the best sundaes. the banana split looked delish! I would do it again.

Kids' Picks​
Guests Ages 9 and Under​
All meals served with 1% Milk, Bottled Water, or Juice​
“Soft Drinks Available Upon Request”​
Choice of one (1) Appetizer, one (1) Entree, and one (1) Dessert $7.49​
Appetizers
Mixed Green Salad or Choice of Chowder
Entrees
Served with apples and Goldfish Crackers

Chicken Sandwich
Macaroni & Cheese
Hot Dog
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Desserts
"Berried" Treasure Smoothie
Fruit Cup

Thank you very much for posting these menus. One question from me: Can the kids get french fries instead of the apples or goldfish crackers? Thanks.

Well, Coral Reef was really good. The salad, the dessert, even the service. We went for lunch, kind of our way of kicking off our vacation. We went there after we got off the plane and stopped at the resort. Like I said, REALLY GOOD. We will definitely do this again. I was afraid because a lot of people dumped on it before we left. We had a great time. DH had steak(YUM) and I had pork chops(double yum).

We chose the plaza because i wanted to make sure we could eat and still ride things afterward. The Plaza is kinda "Deli-ish". Good salad, sandwiches, things like that. Dessert was the BEST! They have the best sundaes. the banana split looked delish! I would do it again.

Thank you so much.... sounds like I made some good choices for our vacation....CJs the night we arrive, Maya Grill night 2, The Plaza (mainly so we can eat at MK and not leave) and finally Coral Reef for my Birthday dinner!!!! Mouth is watering just thinking about it all!!!!

Bumping this up from the depths, only because of the current Lobster discussion going on.

Seems like a great source for confirmation when it's a CM currently working at the restaurant posting!

YAY!! :banana:

do they still offer lobster tails?

LOL - I bumped this in August for my trip, and here it is again.

We went in October and the lobster tails were still available. I have not read anywhere that they aren't so I am sure that they still are (Removal of the Lobster Tails would be a BIG deal on the boards)

ok so they didnt remove them but you can no longer add a tail to the dishes correct???like when we were there we all ordered different stuff and added tails to it for free...it doesnt look like they still do that

Wow gotta admit the photo of the twin lobster tails is making me want to book this one!:rotfl: NOt really a fan of the pilaf paired w/ it, but still - yummo!

Wow gotta admit the photo of the twin lobster tails is making me want to book this one!:rotfl: NOt really a fan of the pilaf paired w/ it, but still - yummo!

We went there last August and both me and My Mom had the twin lobster tails.... they were delicious... I don't like pilaf either but if you ask they will substitute mashed potatoes instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter