Not to be missed desserts... Suggestions please!

The Double Chocolate Bread Pudding from Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DTD to die for. Takes 25 minutes to make, but well worth the wait.

Another vote for the beignets from Jazz Kitchen. I also thought the warm cinnamon roll at Jolly Holiday was delicious. Only other sweet treats we had last week were a dark chocolate sundae at Ghirardelli's and strawberry shortcake at the Plaza Inn. I wanted ice cream from Gibson Girl but the line was always so long.

I also love the bumble bee cupcake at hungry bear. It's seems pretty popular. But my favourite so far is that huge freshly baked cookie with ice cream at the big thunder ranch. it was so delicious. Also a funnel cake it's fun and I liked it because it was something I haven't had before.

We love anything from "Pooh's Corner", especially the cookies, and the pretzel rods.

We also love sharing a sundae from the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain for breakfast!

We really miss the cupcake sampler(six mini delicious cupcakes) from the Candy Palace on Main Street(sobbing:sad1:)!

My fav is a caramel apple from Pooh's Corner rolled in nuts! I agree with the soft cookie from the Fantasmic Dessert box, it had a raspberry filling. Too bad my kids didn't like these, had to eat theirs for them! :stir::stir:

Midnightred

This thread is making me hungry!! That brownie skewer looks mighty good..... must try it soon!
Dole Whip and soft-serve ice cream.....always good.
Matterhorn macaroon is yum. I did not know I liked macaroons that much!
Chocolate and caramel covered marshmalllows on a stick and plain chocolate fudge. I must try the 24 layer chocolate cake from Steakhouse 55....another thread had a picture.....WOW! there used to be a lovely 7 layer chocolate cake at the Horseshoe Saloon that was tasty!
(I think there is a bit of a theme here...? ........chocolate! YAY! :laughing:

<<<<<<< Mickey bars! :mickeybar

I had my first Tigger Tail on our last trip and...holy yum. I can only eat about a quarter of one at a time, but they're so good!

Didn't see it mentioned yet, but, the flourless chocolate cake at Jolly Holiday Cafe. Yum!

The Double Chocolate Bread Pudding from Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in DTD to die for. Takes 25 minutes to make, but well worth the wait.

Must try this.. Chocolate, bread pudding... If I lived in close proximity to this place it would be dangerous.

My favorites:
-Matterhorn macaroon at Jolly Holiday
- mini blueberry pie at Hungry Bear
- beignets at Jazz Kitchen in DTD
- Dole whip by the Tiki Room

The volcano at Rainforest Cafe
I also love the Creme Brulee and the Chocolate Caramel Tart at Goofy's Kitchen, yum.

If you're really looking for something to-die-for, take a short walk to Roy's Hawaiian at the Anaheim Gardenwalk. Even though it's not at the DLR, they have the BEST chocolate soufflé ever!! *mouthgasm*

My plan is to get Mickey beignets from the Mint Julep bar in DL on our Sept. trip. Now, I'm also going to need to try the brownie/strawberry skewer! :)

Besides the AMAZING chocolate bread pudding at Jazz Kitchen (don't be fooled by the name! It's much more like a hot chocolate souffle that you can pour white & dark chocolate ganache into), JK also has a delicious Bananas Foster that they prepare at your table. Nothing like a little flambe and homemade caramel sauce in the pan!

For a smaller treat, I am particularly fond of the mini Mickey truffles found in the candy shops. Yummy and not very pricey. I usually carry around a little bag of them :)

Also, don't forget the Kitchen Sink at the Paradise Grill in PPH. Here is a photo, courtesy of Diznee Luver:

3289.jpg

-Pineapple skewer covered in dark chocolate from Pooh's Corner. It's not super sweet and very cool and refreshing on a hot day, but it can be messy!
-Hand Dipped Ice Cream Bar from Clarabelle's (I got for the simple vanilla topped with dark chocolate)
-Apple & Cheddar Pie from Flo's (really nice complimentary flavors!)

We got the s'mores brownie bake at BIg Thunder BBQ. It was delicious.

I also got a hand dipped in dark chocolate raspberry sorbet bar at Clarabelles. I topped it with chocolate chips. It was so good! My kids had the ice cream and topped theirs with "the whole herd" they loved that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter