• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not taking ADR on May 4'th for Fantasmic package restaurants

Puccaw

DIS Veteran
Today I was finishing up my bookings for our upcoming April/May trip. Well, I thought I'll book an ADR at Mama Melrose and hope that they add a fantasmic show and if so I would then change my ADR to the fantasmic package. When I went to book a regular ADR for Mama Melrose the CM told me that she could not book any ADR's for that day at any of the Fantasmic package restaurants. She told me to call back after the May hours have been released as she feels that perhaps that will be a night for an additional show of Fantasmic. I booked numerous ADR's with this CM and she seemed very confident in her information. I am just wondering what is up with not being able to make an ADR at Hollywood and Vine, Brown Derby or Mama Melros on May 4'th.
What do you all think?

I would call back and speak with another CM. As long as it is within the 90 day window I'm not sure why they wouldn't make the ressie's. I read about the Fantasmic pkg and it said you could book 90 days in advance on the WDW website.

I also find that depending on what CM you talk to you get a different answer. Some people posted here that you could make certain ressies 180 days in advance, however when I called I was told all ressies were 90 days. :confused3

There might not be a Fantasmic on that night. They've cut it back to just a couple of times a week. Park hours aren't out for May yet, so we can't see what nights will have it in May.

I would call back and speak with another CM. As long as it is within the 90 day window I'm not sure why they wouldn't make the ressie's. I read about the Fantasmic pkg and it said you could book 90 days in advance on the WDW website.

I also find that depending on what CM you talk to you get a different answer. Some people posted here that you could make certain ressies 180 days in advance, however when I called I was told all ressies were 90 days. :confused3

It's not a timing issue. I made a lunch reservation for SCI FI that same day with no problem. The CM told me that she could not book for Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine or Brown Derby on May 4 2009.

Funny... I was told the same thing when I tried to book one for Feb. 16th -- at any of the 3 restaurants. I did call back t double-check and was told the same thing. The CMs didn't know why, just it wasn't there for them to book it.

Funny... I was told the same thing when I tried to book one for Feb. 16th -- at any of the 3 restaurants. I did call back t double-check and was told the same thing. The CMs didn't know why, just it wasn't there for them to book it.

There is no Fantasmic on February 16. The week of February 15 - February 21 it's scheduled for February 15, February 18, and February 19.

There is no Fantasmic on February 16. The week of February 15 - February 21 it's scheduled for February 15, February 18, and February 19.

I'm guessing the CM's that I talked to didn't get the memo on that. Their computer showed it as happening. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter