Not sure where to start.....

Sstiles

Earning My Ears
I am looking into starting to DISign but I'm not sure where to start. I am really wondering if someone could give me some tips/tricks. I'm very interested in learning how to make the word clouds if someone could please help!!! TIA

visit Tagxedo.com and you can learn there. Also Google for Tagxedo tips for additional help.

Most DISigners simply start by doing.... experimenting with techniques.

Many tutorials for various software found via web search. Do you have software? Quite a few of us use Photoshop Elements. Also clip art and other graphic details easily located via Google (or Bing) searches. Generally DISigners will not supply clip art that you can easily locate yourself.

I have photoshop elements and Adobe illustrator. Thanks for your help. I will look for some tutorials.

I really think I learned PSE well by playing around and doing available tutorials. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter