• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not sure where to post ? about kodak centers

cajun_angel21

Earning My Ears
Okay, we are going to WDW in September. It will be both me and hubby's first time going ever, and also our first family vacation. I plan on taking as many picutes as possible which means I doubt I have enough memory in our camera and will have to use the photo huts I read about on the WDW website. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew if they were the basic kodak printing rates or if the cost is higher since it's in WDW. If so do you remember how much?

I don't know what their printing rates are, but it doesn't really matter. You shouldn't print and delete your pics - the files on your memory cards aer your negatives, and are far more important than the prints themselves!

The better way to go is to have yuor pics downloaded from your memory card to a CD. This can be done at the camera shops which are located near the entrances to all 4 theme parks. Cost is $12.99 per CD, limit 120 pics per CD (so if you take more than 120, you will have to pay for 2 CDs). Then you can clear your memory cards ad keep shooting.

The CDs can then be used to have your pics printed when you get home, either at the local place of your choice, or by using one of the many online printing services like Shutterfly or Ophoto. You will have the added benefit of ordering all of your prints at one time, possibly qualifying you for bulk printing discounts.

If you have a car, you can also have your pics downloaded to CD at any of the Walgreens stores in the WDW area. All of the nearby Walgreens have 24-hour photo counters, and the downloads there are only $3.99 per CD, for as many pics as the CD will hold.

Remember - guard the files with your life!

There is also the Disney Photopass. We lost our camera when we were at MGM. Long story but it was found 2 days later but I was very happy to have some pictures on the photopass too. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter