• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

not sure I can manuever this big site!

Welcome! :cheer2:

You will find so much info here and everyone is more than happy to help answer any questions. I know when I first joined I must've looked at every resort and every restuarants menu about a zillion times. It is very addicting!! Feel free to ask if you have questions or need suggestions, we've all been there :goodvibes

Hi and welcome!

You're right, it is big, but don't let that intimidate you.

Assuming you haven't made any big decisions yet, start with the resorts board. First, take a look at the resort options at www.allears.net -- they have slide shows and fact sheets on each of the resorts. Once you narrow down your choices, the resorts board here has a series of threads on each of the resorts. You can find things like which location you'll want to request.

Your next decision is whether or not you want the meal plan. We love it, but a lot of people don't. Take a look at the dining forums to narrow down where you want to eat-- if you have kids, you'll want to look at character meals. (Take a look at the princess meals at Aukerhaus in Epcot, and at dinner with Cinderella and friends at 1900 Park Fare for your "4 little princesses."

Oh, and on the family board, register for a "fairy godmailer." Someone who is going before you do will send your kids a postcard, anticipating your arrival. When your trip gets closer, you sign on to do the same for someone else.

Trying to pull together a trip for May! This site scares me a bit though! I hope its helpful!princess:

Welcome! This is a great site for planning and the posters have incredible Disney knowledge.

Since your trip is close, I would recommend picking one or two boards to focus on. When I am in planning mode I tend to stick around the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum, and the Restaurant forum. Have a great trip!

Trying to pull together a trip for May! This site scares me a bit though! I hope its helpful!princess:

It scares me too. A friend referred me here. I've been looking around for a few days before i got up the courage to register.

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and in the beginning I jumped around from forum to forum because I kept seeing things that caught my eye. It became hard to keep track so I decided to limit the forums I'm looking at. I'm going on a cruise in Nov so I read the cruise forum most. I'm also going to Discovery Cove and SeaWorld so I'm looking at those too. The rest of the time I just look at the new posts list. You'll be amazed at the info you find out here. I told my DH last night that I feel sorry for anyone who goes without coming here first because they'll miss out on so many things because they didn't know.

A lot of the threads won't apply to you or will be repeated topics. Focusing on one area at a time is a good idea and will be easier to manage.

Hi there! I'm new here too & planning a trip for the end of May. This site has been so much help since I never realized how overwhelming planning a vacation can be. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter