• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not sure about not fastpassing Under The Sea ?

I walked onto this with a 20 minute standby wait posted, walked all the way through the really long and almost completely empty queue, and got right on the ride.

Don't know what that means for Facebook standby times, but I would not use up a fastpass for this unless it is really high in your priorities to ride it. If you're not there at Christmas/New Years or 4th of July you will be able to find a time of day when you won't have to wait long.

Don't really know what the impact will be of Mine Train opening, as the Mine Train will draw more guests to the area, probably all day.

I have been checking the wait times on facebook https://apps.facebook.com/disney-world-crowds/?fb_source=search&ref=br_tf and waits for Under The Sea have been really long. I was not going to get fastpass for this but now I'm not sure. What does everyone else think. This morning at 9:45 it had a 60 min wait ! Do you think facebooks wait times are correct ?

MDE app has it at 20 min right now.

When are you going? I suspect that as soon as A&E and SDMT open some of the lines will filter to those two locations....at least that is my plan ;)

I walked onto this with a 20 minute standby wait posted, walked all the way through the really long and almost completely empty queue, and got right on the ride.

This has been my experience as well. 20 minutes seems to be the minimum wait time posted for this ride. Right at rope drop they put up a 20 minute wait time, even if nobody is even close to the ride. As long as you get there in the first hour or so, the ride is often a walk-on despite the 20 minute posted wait.

I've also seen this late in the evening. 20 minute posted time... 1 minute actual wait.

MDE app has it at 20 min right now.

When are you going? I suspect that as soon as A&E and SDMT open some of the lines will filter to those two locations....at least that is my plan ;)

We are going memorial day week when crowds will be 7 or 8

This has been my experience as well. 20 minutes seems to be the minimum wait time posted for this ride. Right at rope drop they put up a 20 minute wait time, even if nobody is even close to the ride. As long as you get there in the first hour or so, the ride is often a walk-on despite the 20 minute posted wait.

I've also seen this late in the evening. 20 minute posted time... 1 minute actual wait.

Ok thanks so the wait time listed is not the actual wait time sometimes :thumbsup2.

Don't know what that means for Facebook standby times, but I would not use up a fastpass for this unless it is really high in your priorities to ride it. If you're not there at Christmas/New Years or 4th of July you will be able to find a time of day when you won't have to wait long.

Don't really know what the impact will be of Mine Train opening, as the Mine Train will draw more guests to the area, probably all day.

Ok thanks it is kind of a high priority ride for us but so is enchanted tales with bell, the mine train, peter pans flight and big thunder mountain. It makes it hard to choose fastpasses when we only get 3. We are use to going when the crowd level is from 1-5 so I'm trying to plan ahead with the crowds being listed at 7-8's when we are going this time. I was hoping we could go on Peter Pan's flight at rope drop then ride under the sea right after that with no fastpass for those. Then fastpass enchanted tales with bell, the mine train and big thunder mountain.

We are going memorial day week when crowds will be 7 or 8

It will be crowded that weekend. RD will be crazy. If it is an absolute must do, then I would book the FP and not take a chance but it is not a headliner, so if you head there right away, I can't see it getting too crowded right away.

It will be crowded that weekend. RD will be crazy. If it is an absolute must do, then I would book the FP and not take a chance but it is not a headliner, so if you head there right away, I can't see it getting too crowded right away.

We wont be at Magic Kingdom on the weekend but on the following Wednesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter