Not so scary halloween party?

ghoweywilson

Earning My Ears
We're heading down to Disney for a weekend in october which will coincide with Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, if we have tickets purchased with our vacation package (we book straight through Disney and stay on site) are we good? Or do we have to purchase an add on or something for the party?

Thanks!!

We're heading down to Disney for a weekend in october which will coincide with Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, if we have tickets purchased with our vacation package (we book straight through Disney and stay on site) are we good? Or do we have to purchase an add on or something for the party?

Thanks!!

I was there in October three [or four?] years ago with park passes/hotel package. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party [MNSSHP] required a separate event admission ticket at the time. According to the event info presently on Disney's Magic Kingdom and Events page (which I am yet unable to post a link to given my post # history), it appears to be the same. One must purchase additional admission ticket.

One aside: I found the night parade, with the Head-less horseman, to be worth the watching from a Liberty Square perch. Got a great seat about 30 minutes prior without any problem.

Have fun, and - Trick or Treat!

If you do not have the pass or band your are required to leave the park. Everyone is watching for the pass after 7:00pm.
We had to leave early one night or the party, but had tickets the next night.
pixiedust:

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #16, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

:) Just something to think about:

Typically EPCOT has EMH on Friday nights that time of year, AK closes around 5 or 6 and DHS around 8....if there is a Friday night party at MK and it closes at 7 guess where everyone goes....yep Epcot. It will probably be around F&W so if you want to eat in Epcot and enjoy the evening EMH...get an ADR now.

I hope you guys have a great time !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter