• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

It's almost time for my trip! Can't wait!
Pallomo, I will be getting in on Feb 12th :goodvibes

Looks like you missed my post..

But I see by a later post the fridge is not available from 2/4-2/10

Do you have a list in case someone cancels?

This disboards won't allow me to email you directly ....

Looks like you missed my post..

But I see by a later post the fridge is not available from 2/4-2/10

Do you have a list in case someone cancels?

This disboards won't allow me to email you directly ....

Your post count is over 10 now you should be able to PM. I don't keep a list of backups but I will post in the title of the thread if it opens up

could you please add me for 6/8-6/16/12? Thank you!

6/8-6/16 is available.. I will need you to PM me the name on your reservation, cell phone #, confirmation # and email address. Thanks

I would love to get on board is july 2 to the 6 available at the movies or is the right one? Sorry a little confused on which one is which. lol thanks

Hi,
Any chance that you could pencil me in for 10/23-10/30? I just registered today so it will take me a week or so to be able to pm you. I would looove to borrow your fridge/coffee pot/toaster while we are there.

Thank you for starting this

Amy

Planning our first trip to WDW. So much to learn! I'll need to get my post count up so i can make a fridge request. Can't wait!

Hi accountingbabe! There is a big GAP between me and the next swapper! I know you are aware of it, hopefully we can get someone else to join!

Hi - I know this is last minute, but I thought it worth the check. We are checking in on Jan 27 and checking out Feb 4 - any chance the frig is free? This is an incredible idea! Wish I discovered it sooner! Thank you!

just got backed from our trip.

Thanks so much for the use of the fridge. Personal swap was done.

Great I am so happy you were able to be apart of our swap!

Hi - I know this is last minute, but I thought it worth the check. We are checking in on Jan 27 and checking out Feb 4 - any chance the frig is free? This is an incredible idea! Wish I discovered it sooner! Thank you!
Our fridge is not available for your dates

Hi accountingbabe! There is a big GAP between me and the next swapper! I know you are aware of it, hopefully we can get someone else to join!
Yes I am aware of the big gap. WE have february 18-March 3 available

Is this still available for April 15-21? Would love to join in.

Yes the fridge is available for your april dates. I will need the name on reservation, confirmation #, cell phone # while @ disney and email address PM'd to me please.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I sent a pm on 1/17 wondering if I could join in on 10/23-10/30. It looks like Oct. is open, any chance that I could take part for that time frame?

Thanks!
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter