Not-So Scary and Birthday!

kellgirl

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Okay, so my 17th birthday is October 25th, and i've ALWAYS wanted to do Mickey's Not-So Scary Halloween Party! Of course, I have a few questions. Do you think, if I get there at four, I'll have enough time to ride some attractions? Obviously, once the party begins at seven, I don't want to waste any time with them. do you think it's just better to spend the whole day at the parks (especially for my birthdayprincess:)?

Also, what's the deal with the dance parties? Is it a show, or do you interact with the characters?

What do you think is the best order to view villains/boo to you/hallowishes? Should we do meet and greets almost all night, then view villains/boo to you/hallowishes? Or are the lines for meet and greet better at the end of the party?

and if I don't *focus* on trick-or-treating, will I still get candy on my way out? Because I really like candy:p

thank you guys so much for your help! I know it's early butI want an awesome birthday!:goodvibes

If you are only going to one party and you want to do meet and greets I would skip the rides. Ride lines tend to be really short and character lines really long. We tend to do mix of both, but we have been before and go every year. Your best bet would be to hit a mix and mingle at an odd time (not around the parade or fireworks). You have to see the fireworks and then the 2nd parade.

They dance parties are just that...dance parties. The characters are out and dancing for hours. They dont stop for photos (but they will slow down) and they dont sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter