• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not so magical dinner with Cinderella

Reportedly 1900 PF will reopen within the next couple of days, if it hasn't already, ahead of schedule. Originally I was happy with the move to GF Cafe, thinking it was smaller and prettier than 1900 PF, and I prefer menu over buffet. Now I'm happy to know I should probably be getting the buffet. ;)

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, it sounded awful. :sad2:

Wow sorry to hear you had such a terrible time. We were there in June while it was at 1900 Park Fare and excellent character interaction, wonderful food, wonderful servers and little wait time. (we were a party of 10), Hopefully things will get straightened out once they get back to their old home!!!

I truly hope they get their act together soon, I know this is supposed to be a big deal for most little "princesses", especially when it's so hard to get into Cinderella's Royal Table meal. This is supposed to be the next best thing. Or so I thought. It isn't the end of the world, I know, but to a little girl, who may or may not ever get to go back, it is. Luckily DD3 didn't know the difference so it didn't affect her to much. Her hair on the other hand was affected dramatically:lmao:. Oh well, good luck to those of you who will be attending the Gala event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter