Not so lame after all!

i have no candy

never too old for fairies
hey everyone!

I'm so excited to have found this place! I am currently planning my holiday to the west coast of USA (mostly in California but also doing Vegas) but the biggest thing i look forward to is DISNEYLAND!

The last time i was there was in 2001 with my school's performing arts tour where we did magic music days which was a blast! after this i was hooked 10 years is way too long to have been away.

I've been so excited about this and think about it everyday- i thought it was maybe weird or lame at the age of 25 to be this excited, however, this forum showed me i am not alone or lame or not even that old a Disney fan! so hello hello and expect to see a whole lot more of me here!

Goodness no - you're NEVER too old to be a Disney fanatic. I'm almost 42 and not a day goes by that I'm not checking out all things Disney! Enjoy planning your holiday, it's almost as fun as the actual trip (I did say almost)!!:cool1:

Yeah i can see myself quickly becoming a plan-a-holic!
I've got the hotel and our tickets all sorted- now I'm looking at all the dining options. Last time i went it was in January so I'm assuming its going to be a whole different ball game this time around given its peak season

be warned!! these boards are addictive!! I some times have trouble pulling myself away. Nothing gets done in the house if I'm glued to the boards.:laundy:

be warned!! these boards are addictive!! I some times have trouble pulling myself away. Nothing gets done in the house if I'm glued to the boards.:laundy:

That is soooo true! Just check out some of our join dates and the number of posts we have LOL...sometimes DH has to remind me it's time to make dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter