• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not Sleeping Tonight, leaving Tomorrow!

lustergirl

DIS Veteran
I told my husband this morning as we woke up, yea I won't be able to sleep tonight just thinking about waking up tomorrow and getting on that big bird in the sky headed to the world. He went to work today and I am off doing stuff around the house, you know last minute stuff and I have to say good bye to my homies, lol. I am wondering if I should stay up late or not go to sleep at all- what do you guys think??????????

I am right there with you! I have been up since 6 trying to get everything together, printing out boarding passes, gathering lime green mickey heads, and generally panicing. My plan is to try to hit the sack around 5 or 6 this evening, because we are leaving for the airport around 3 AM in the morning. Here's our rough plan:

Tuesday, Downtown Disney and MGM for Fantasmic
Wednesday, Epcot
Thursday, Animal Kingdom
Friday, Magic Kingdom and MNSSHP
Saturday, Epcot morning and Magic Kingdom evening
Sunday, MGM
Monday, Magic Kingdom for one last goodbye before evening flight home :(

Maybe our paths will cross!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter